Another UTD Essentials Report 10/9-10/11/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So come down on Nov 7th on the spectre, we have a bunch of spots booked :)

Oh yeah, great idea, Nick!! I think a number of us are planning on going on that trip :D

Would be fun to have another DIR lady to add to our group for the day....I'm sure the DM would really love that (hope to have Fabio again) :wink:

Twist my arm! It's only a 5 hr drive! I'm in :D:D !!

Way to go, Eric! I'd sign up, too, but I'll be out of state during much of December. (Might be able to swing a dive or two in Puget Sound.)

You'll still dive me after you're a UTD superstar. Right? It was great diving with you and Jeff last Friday.

Any idea when you want to take the class? Maybe you can toss a date out now and find some classmates while this thread is still hot?

On a selfish note - I am so excited about all you potential new teammates!!:D:D

I absolutely love this style of diving!! Nobody is getting lost in the kelp and communication is so easy!

I've talked with Don, signed in at UTD and registered for the class. (Not paid and fully committed yet, but working towards it.) This one seems to fit my schedule perfectly, so I'm jumping on it. I've got to finalize a few details, but I'm looking forward to the class. :happy:

Hopefully some of you recent graduates can give me a few pointers or even meet me for a practice session or two. :praying: I welcome any advice you can offer.

Kristina, are you up for this class?

I'm not as far along as you, but I have been talkiing with Don about this class for a while and hope to see you there. I'll be on vacation at the time, so I guess one could say it's rather strange that I would travel to Cali to freeze in the cold waters (not drysuit certed) and get humiliated but I can't wait.

I'll be adding myself to the class as soon as the UTD mods approve me, since I just sent my signup request about 10 mins ago.

Peace,
Greg

I'm not as far along as you, but I have been talkiing with Don about this class for a while and hope to see you there. I'll be on vacation at the time, so I guess one could say it's rather strange that I would travel to Cali to freeze in the cold waters (not drysuit certed) and get humiliated but I can't wait.

I'll be adding myself to the class as soon as the UTD mods approve me, since I just sent my signup request about 10 mins ago.

Peace,
Greg

Contrats Greg! I know you'll love it!
Hope to meet you while you are here.

Or I can come down to Catalina :wink:! Also I'll be in So Fla over the first weekend of Thanksgiving vacation if you happen to be there :D!
:hugs: for the offer. Not sure if I'll be in So Fl before the end of the year, but know def not over the first weekend of Thanksgiving.

Sam come on out and maybe we can make an event of it... Pt Lobos with some SB superstars from SoCal, MoCal and PNW can come and dive with you...

Ben, you are very kind with your offer and its much appreciated :hugs:

I will come out next year but not sure when yet. I'll let you and Kathy know, given how welcoming you both are to a NYer..:D

:hugs: for the offer. Not sure if I'll be in So Fl before the end of the year, but know def not over the first weekend of Thanksgiving.

Ben, you are very kind with your offer and its much appreciated :hugs:

I will come out next year but not sure when yet. I'll let you and Kathy know, given how welcoming you both are to a NYer..:D

Bring your drysuit and make it soon. Kathy would love to show you her no-mask skills. :)

If you guys keep booking Don for classes I won't have anyone to scooter with on the weekends!

Well there cowboy, did you loose my number? Actually I do believe I owe you a few boat dives :cool2:

BTW the O2 kit travels with me now...so thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom