Another UTD Essentials Report 10/9-10/11/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will come out next year but not sure when yet. I'll let you and Kathy know, given how welcoming you both are to a NYer..:D

Cool. I live 20 minutes from SFO - you are welcome here. If we plan in advance we can make a weekend of it. Monterey is beautiful.

Seriously?!?! You're in? Call the Spectre....tell them you're with Claudette's group! We have 10 spots saved for us :D

Sounds fun! Can't wait to meet you all! Just found the number for Spectre;-).

Last edited:
Contrats Greg! I know you'll love it!
Hope to meet you while you are here.

Awesome. I'll be posting before I arrive to set up some fun dives before class so I can get used to the water conditions and such, see some new things, all that jazz.

Peace,
Greg

Yes, would be awesome although I am feeling worse and worse about invading the "chica charter" :)

Chris has decided to come too. If Jamie can't manage to fit you into her dives and I can't fit Chris into my dives, you two can always buddy up! :D

Sounds fun! Can't wait to meet you all! Just found the number for Spectre;-).

Seems like we're gathering a great group for this trip!! I'm glad you're going to come down to join us!!

Chris has decided to come too. If Jamie can't manage to fit you into her dives and I can't fit Chris into my dives, you two can always buddy up! :D

Heh heh, we've created "monsters" (of the diving kind of course) -- I can barely keep up!

Way to go, Eric! I'd sign up, too, but I'll be out of state during much of December. (Might be able to swing a dive or two in Puget Sound.)

You'll still dive me after you're a UTD superstar. Right?

It was great diving with you and Jeff last Friday.

Fisheater, you may be too old to dive by the time I reach superstar status. It was a fun day of diving last Friday. I look forward to your helping me learn how to use my new long hose. :wink:

I'm so pumped that Kathy is joining us! This is going to be so much fun....we're taking over the Spectre!

And Nick, don't worry about invading the chica charter....we like diving with fun divers....male, female, whatever, I don't really care as long as you don't suck the joy out of my diving :wink:

Invasion of small girls with big tanks. World is coming to an end...

We will have a special surprise for Fabio...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom