Announcing the SubGravity H3 - Powered by SeaBear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I heard you will be releasing a transmitter for the H3 for hoseless air integration ? Can you confirm and provide an approximate release date and price ?

We will be releasing the transmitter this fall in time for DEMA. There has been a tremendous amount of interest in the transmitter, so it is a high priority on our to do list!

Is the T1 available. I am more interested in that one with the wheel interface than the H3.

Thanks

Is the T1 available. I am more interested in that one with the wheel interface than the H3.

Thanks

The T1 is available and shipping now!

https://www.sub-gravity.com/product/subgravity-t1-dive-computer/

---------- Post added June 24th, 2015 at 11:15 AM ----------

UPDATE 1.37 NOW AVAILABLE!!!
What's new-

• Now features a CNS clock on the dive profile screen
  • Additional date and time formats - 12H, 24H, MM/DD/YYYY, DD/MM/YYYY, YYYY/MM/DD
  • Reduced standby current (longer battery life)
  • Optimized mass storage mode with improved compatibility for Apple computers
Download the latest firmware HERE.

We will be releasing the transmitter this fall in time for DEMA. There has been a tremendous amount of interest in the transmitter, so it is a high priority on our to do list!

Can you state a rough estimate on price ?

I wouldn't mind taking the H3 for a test dive. Any plans in place for diving professionals?
The marketing makes it look like a viable alternative to the typical big names in technical diving.

I find my technical computers to be very large for simple no-deco sport diving holidays. Always nice to have a wrist watch form factor that you can simply keep on your wrist in and out of the water with all the benefits of a technical dive computer.

I do however like the screen sizes of the bigger units like the petrel for technical dives. Is the smaller compact H3 a comfortable hybrid? I need to give it a test drive...

Can you state a rough estimate on price ?

No price yet on the transmitter, but suffice it to say that it will be very competitive with other transmitter units on the market. (And of course, smaller footprint with better performance!)

I wouldn't mind taking the H3 for a test dive. Any plans in place for diving professionals?
The marketing makes it look like a viable alternative to the typical big names in technical diving.

I find my technical computers to be very large for simple no-deco sport diving holidays. Always nice to have a wrist watch form factor that you can simply keep on your wrist in and out of the water with all the benefits of a technical dive computer.

I do however like the screen sizes of the bigger units like the petrel for technical dives. Is the smaller compact H3 a comfortable hybrid? I need to give it a test drive...

I think you will find that the H3 is easier to read than it's competitors due to the high rez color OLED screen. Just to test it when I first got my personal unit, I wore it side by side on my arm with my other (small brick size) technical dive computer. I found the H3 easier to read in all light conditions. Of course in addition to ease of reading, the H3 has more functionality and features than virtually all of the competitors in a small watch size footprint. IMHO, there is no need to take up a bunch of real-estate on your arm just for the sake of having a LARGE screen if it doesn't make it any easier to read.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom