Announcing the SubGravity H3 - Powered by SeaBear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I could say for sure. Since the left button doesn't work, I can't put it in "computer mode" to download or even check the log. Looking at my log since the date I got the H3 (January, 2016), I'd say somewhere between 100 and 150 dives on it. Roughly. I have almost 200 logged in that time, but since it is not AI, it was always a backup and I didn't use it on a lot of the "training" dives I did. It was really great, while it lasted.

Fingers crossed that ScubaPro will take care of me on it, somehow.
Hi Stuart,

2 1/2 years, couple hundred dives is not very impressive, I have much higher expectations. My VT3 is now 8 1/2 years old, nearly 1200 dives, 1255 hours. I hope you have a good resolution.

@stuartv Willing to bet that you get a new Matrix. Let's see...(less than 2 years old, right?). If older, you MIGHT get squadoosh. Who knows...

@fnog A G2? ROTFL!

Nope. Purchased in Jan, 2016. Over 2.5 years old.

I'm not EXPECTING anything. But, I am HOPING for SOMETHING. It's out for delivery to SP today. Hopefully, I will hear something Mon or Tue.

Hi Stuart,

2 1/2 years, couple hundred dives is not very impressive, I have much higher expectations. My VT3 is now 8 1/2 years old, nearly 1200 dives, 1255 hours. I hope you have a good resolution.

I had higher expectations. Until I read the reports of others with this same problem.... Then I just had higher hopes.

Fortunately, my Atom still works fine. The H3 died on the first day of Adv Wreck class. I was glad to have my Atom that I could press into service as backup to my Perdix for the remaining 3 days of class...

Epilogue: I must shower ScubaPro with praise. Today, I received in the mail a brand new ScubaPro Galileo Luna with AI transmitter, at no charge, as a replacement for my broken Seabear H3.

ScubaPro had no obligation whatsoever to do anything for me at all. Giving me a brand new computer with a transmitter is really above and beyond service and I am extremely pleased with how they handled that.

Thank you, ScubaPro. I'm not happy that you bought Seabear and killed the H3. But, I am VERY happy with how you have handled my situation as a former Seabear customer. Really beyond any reasonable expectation!

Epilogue: I must shower ScubaPro with praise. Today, I received in the mail a brand new ScubaPro Galileo Luna with AI transmitter, at no charge, as a replacement for my broken Seabear H3.

ScubaPro had no obligation whatsoever to do anything for me at all. Giving me a brand new computer with a transmitter is really above and beyond service and I am extremely pleased with how they handled that.

Thank you, ScubaPro. I'm not happy that you bought Seabear and killed the H3. But, I am VERY happy with how you have handled my situation as a former Seabear customer. Really beyond any reasonable expectation!
They did the same for my wife and I.

I ended up selling them on ebay and getting Perdix non AI for roughly the same amount.

This is why I buy from an established company with a very long history in the business such as SP.

I'm not happy that you bought Seabear and killed the H3.
I think that they may have bought it for the technology not for the continuation of the products. Their new G2 is an awesome dive computer and probably it had technology from Seabear.

>> ...and probably it had technology from Seabear.

@BurhanMuntasser If only...but NOT according to any and every SP person I’ve spoken to.

G2 is a nice computer but does not hold a candle to a Perdix.

What would be the relation between Seabear and Shearwater ? Did an engineer work for both ?

how about the teric?????????

What about the Teric?

I'm getting one next week. What else?

Back
Top Bottom