Announcing the SubGravity H3 - Powered by SeaBear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do I understand well that Shearwater Petrel is still the best?

Do I understand well that Shearwater Petrel is still the best?

These are still semi vapor ware, so yes.

Would be great if they could rise to the level of competitor to Petrel....time will tell.

What do the half-filled circles mean? Do they mean extra cost upgrades? So, confirmed that the Seabear will have gas integration? Hope it takes less than a year if so!

Sometimes my job is really hard. I have to do things like take the amazing new Subgravity H3 Smart watch for a test dive... what better place than a cave? I had to wake up early, drive for 2 hours and then spend 3 hours diving, exploring and putting the H3 through it's paces. It's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it! Watch for more pictures and actual test dive data from Randy when he returns from his "work trip" to Truk Lagoon over the New Year holiday.

I need a vacation, maybe I should go cave diving?

(and yes, that is snow falling in the picture...)

10860945_10152666193738271_879182056857798619_o.jpg

What do the half-filled circles mean? Do they mean extra cost upgrades? So, confirmed that the Seabear will have gas integration? Hope it takes less than a year if so!

You are correct, this symbol means that it is available as an option. The functionality is already built into the computers, but we have not built the transmitter yet. We are aiming for DEMA 2015 to release the transmitter.

Hello guys, just would like to say, not that I am very experienced but as far as I can see in the perspective of computer specifications, the new Seabear computers do offer a complete and efficient package. The T1 is definitively the one that CCR divers would perchase du to its Ppo2 plugin caracteristics.

As a young diver willing to go further and further (for real, not a dream) the tech course being right in front of me, the H3 will be my next goodies to buy.
Once starting with CCR I will go for the T1 which in my regards offers a lot more than the Petrel 2 which is indeed famous and has proven itself but is now I think from the past.

Seabear computers are from that new era, our future and we should give it a chance, credit.

I hope the nostalics of working technology will welcome and give a try to this wonderful team from Austria.

Keep up the good work guys, it will pay off.

Thanks,

Xavier

One thing I could not tell from the manual, does the ascent rate bar/info also show when you are in "big numbers" mode? I like that mode best as I do not want complex readouts to interpret during the dive and would probably use big numbers as my standard screen.

Once starting with CCR I will go for the T1 which in my regards offers a lot more than the Petrel 2 which is indeed famous and has proven itself but is now I think from the past.

First, why buy twice? Second, can you identify the specific feature(s) the T1 has that the Petrel doesn't and how you think they'll enhance your CCR diving?

Back
Top Bottom