Announcing the SubGravity H3 - Powered by SeaBear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am really interested in learning more about the upcoming H3. Could you post some real pictures of the unit, text overlays illustrating measures, charging/battery life details, and approx release date? I look forward to learning more!

---------- Post added November 11th, 2014 at 09:53 PM ----------

Edit: now see the release date

---------- Post added November 11th, 2014 at 10:40 PM ----------

Second edit - found the manual
http://www.seabear-diving.com/downloads/H3_manual_V0_11.pdf

We will have much more to post after the official launch next week at DEMA.

We had a great DEMA 2014 show! It was a blast meeting with potential customers and dealers. Our booth was definitely an attraction for divers looking for modern, technologically advanced equipment.

We are taking applications for dealers, so tell your favorite dive shop to get in contact with us. Computers begin shipping Jan 2015.

6283_743295675750454_919953897654473235_n.jpg

Hi, I have read the manual online and have a few questions.

Does the o2 % default to air at any point?

What is the minimum surface interval before the H3 logs the next dive as a separate dive?

Is there a dive planning function?

Your website states:

• Air integration (transmitter) available end of 2015
Will this functionality be built into the H3's from the beginning, or will it require another version of the H3 to be purchased that supports air integration?

Thanks

PS - the online manual says to rinse the unit with sweet water after diving. What is sweet water?

Hi, I have read the manual online and have a few questions.

Does the o2 % default to air at any point?

What is the minimum surface interval before the H3 logs the next dive as a separate dive?

Is there a dive planning function?

Your website states:

• Air integration (transmitter) available end of 2015
Will this functionality be built into the H3's from the beginning, or will it require another version of the H3 to be purchased that supports air integration?

Thanks

PS - the online manual says to rinse the unit with sweet water after diving. What is sweet water?

I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said that due to copyright/patent issues, the GPS functionality will not be available in the US. When I asked if I could get one that had GPS functionality since I was not living in the US, they didn't reply after that.

[/QUOTE]

Just a different term for fresh water.

I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said that due to copyright/patent issues, the GPS functionality will not be available in the US. When I asked if I could get one that had GPS functionality since I was not living in the US, they didn't reply after that.

There goes any interest I had.

Did anyone have a chance to put hands on one of these at DEMA?

Never mind. To quote a friend "vapor ware".

Last edited:
Most definitely not "vapor ware". They should be available sometime in January. Several hundred people saw them at DEMA. Just had a pair of them in Cave Country for the last two weeks and there were lots of people drooling over them! :)

If your local dive shop hasn't ordered any in yet, time to start letting them know you are interested!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom