AngieD and galscuba--Okie Invasion-CSSP 7/16-7/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AngieD anf Galscuba,

I will be bringing at least 9 tanks. That way we will have enough to have a few being filled as we are diving or during a service interval. I will take care of your tanks and your first after dive adult beverage. I have a little more room than a "rubi".

Rock on! We truly appreciate it. We look forward to meeting you and all the other Texans. Is there anything at all that you need us to bring? I can pitch in however needed, just let me know! See you there!

TwoBitTxn:
Two good looking scuba babes...

TwoBit

I'm beginning to think this is not such a bad thing... :D

Thanks FWD!!

Angie

Well sorry guys I am out for this weekend I will be working 6am to 6pm both Saturday and Sunday. I am truely sorry I do hope you all have a great time.

Sorry we are going to miss you, but I understand...Work comes first....No work = No money....No money = No diving! We'll catch ya another time! Maybe when you Texans invade Oklahoma!

I still can't believe ya'll picked the ONE weekend I can't be there. I've been there at least one day every weekend so far, and I'll be there at least one day every other weekend. Story of my life.......we get invaded by good lookin wimmen, and I can't be there. You can bet if it was a bunch of hairy-legged boys invading the place my schedule would be clear.....sigh......

Really I am. From the sound of it I get to spend a couple of days diving with two pretty ladies from another state all by myself. Guys I will be sure to take pictures of our trip. Sound fair?

Pictures??? I think they have a saying in Terrell that goes something like "What happens in Terrell, stays in Terrell"! HA! Just kiddin'! It will be fun!

well it looks like I will be off those days so I will find a way to come not sure about the camping or not tho since i dont have a tent.

unless one of you lovely ladies wishes to share lol.

I'm still going to be out there. The final countdown toward 100 begins next Saturday....

Back
Top Bottom