AngieD and galscuba--Okie Invasion-CSSP 7/16-7/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like I may have found a new home away from home. Thanks again.

I look forward to this nice weekend of diving. Do I need to bring anything else? Please let me know. I am a camping freak, so am used to what it takes to make it a nice weekend away from home. Please just let me know if I need to bring anything besides AngieDinOKC. HA!

GalScuba,

If I recall correctly, You guys a coming in a Jeep? Bring as much as you need and as much as you can carry. Just don't forget the dive gear.

Well I am still hopfeull that I will be able to make it. I might get stuck working 6am-6pm both Saturday and Sunday. If I do not get to dive with you ladies have a fun and safe trip.

I will be at CSSP both Sat. and Sun. DMing an O/W class,,,,,so I will find everyone and at least visit and hopfully get a dive in with our regulars and visitors!

galscuba:
Please just let me know if I need to bring anything besides AngieDinOKC. HA!

The gear rental is kinda sparse there. They have tank rentals but they can get scarce on a weekend so it would be a good idea to bring your own. Air fills are available. And an EZ up sun shelter or something might be a good idea also. Looks like freshwater diver has his list together. :D

Hopefully I can make it that weekend and meet some new swampers.

Wow! This is looking like it's going to be one fun weekend! Taking the back seat out of the jeep and just throwing in anything I think we'll need. (I love my Rubi, but traveling with more than three people w/luggage is a no-go...)

We are going to leave Stillwater around 5 or 6am...it's a good five hour drive so we'll probably be there around noon with requisite stops...I look forward to meeting everyone!

Angie

This does look like it is going to be a fun weekend. I have been lurking in this section for quite some time and the 16th and 17th looks like the perfect time to come out and finally dive with the swampers. Plus it will be good to get the new toys wet. :wink: I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom