AngieD and galscuba--Okie Invasion-CSSP 7/16-7/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a fun weekend! Thanks to our tour guides! Sitting out the rainstorm telling stories was a highlight of the trip for me! What fun!

I didn't expect the walls to be so big or the hydrilla to have so many little fish swimming around. I was impressed with everything about the park...except the porta-potties, but it looks like that will be fixed very soon! The changing areas and restrooms look like they will be coming along nicely!

Thanks again, everyone! Jen and I will probably be back one more time before we head to Coz...So look for us the 2nd or 3rd week of August!

Angie

AngieDinOKC:
What a fun weekend! Thanks to our tour guides! Sitting out the rainstorm telling stories was a highlight of the trip for me! What fun!

I didn't expect the walls to be so big or the hydrilla to have so many little fish swimming around. I was impressed with everything about the park...except the porta-potties, but it looks like that will be fixed very soon! The changing areas and restrooms look like they will be coming along nicely!

Thanks again, everyone! Jen and I will probably be back one more time before we head to Coz...So look for us the 2nd or 3rd week of August!

Angie

I'm glad ya'll had a good time, and glad to hear you're coming back. The hydrilla is one of my favorite things about CSSP, lots of fish and turtles to see and interact with....even if the perch like to interact a little too much...lol.

Maybe next time I'll get to meet ya'll and dive with ya...

AngieDinOKC:

Angie

I'm glad you folks enjoyed it, it was great meeting and diving with ya'll.
Perhaps when you return we could arrange for a little better weather!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom