AngieD and galscuba--Okie Invasion-CSSP 7/16-7/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks again for the advise. The camp spot is not as important as the nice water and good company that I expect to have. You guys have been very freindly on the board and I am looking forward to meeting you and maybe catching adive or two.

attachment.php

If you can get here, this is a nice private spot for a camp. Trees on both side to block the Texas sun and there is a fire ring nearby. Plus, it's not far from the Swamp where the party happens.

Entry is flop in, ride your back through a canyon, and a nice 5-10 ft depth hydrilla swim to the north towards the main docks. I personally prefer it over the other entries, possibly bceause it really only supports two or three campers in that cove.

How old is your map? The pontoon dock is on the north side now.

New Member to the board here. I was already planning on going out to CS on the 17th, to work on proper weighting with a new Neutral Buoyant Al-80 Tank. I will try to look for ya'll, if you don't mind another diver joining in. It would be nice to meet some fellow members/divers.

Regards!

I can't believe this thread has gotten so big! I'm so glad that there will be so many new dive friends to meet! I'm really looking forward to this weekend!!!

Angie

not sure if i will be able to make it after all my funds have run a lil low for this week so i can afford to go if not my thoughts are with ya.

My boyfriend and I were planning a trip to CSSP this Saturday and Sunday, long before I knew about the Okie Invasion! Sounds like a nice crowd will be there this weekend! Hope we can find a decent camping spot! :) Hope to meet a few of you swampers out there!

Shelley

Hey Shelley!

We'd love to say hi and get in a few dives! Try to find us when you get there! We'd love to meet you!

Angie

ScubaTexan:
How old is your map? The pontoon dock is on the north side now.

Copied and pasted off the CSSP site prior to the post. They haven't updated the graphics on it, but the general locations are the same.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom