AngieD and galscuba--Okie Invasion-CSSP 7/16-7/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AngieDinOKC

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Texas Neighbors!

AngieDinOKC and galscuba will be heading down to CSSP July 16-17 for some roadtrip/bubble time! If anyone is going to be there, we'll be in a blue 2005 Jeep Rubicon with a scuba diver plate on the front and the top down (hopefully!) I'm a redhead, she's a blonde--be sure to say hi! We'd love to meet some new Texas buddies.

Hope to see you there!

Angie and GS

AngieDinOKC:
Hello Texas Neighbors!

AngieDinOKC and galscuba will be heading down to CSSP July 16-17 for some roadtrip/bubble time! If anyone is going to be there, we'll be in a blue 2005 Jeep Rubicon with a scuba diver plate on the front and the top down (hopefully!) I'm a redhead, she's a blonde--be sure to say hi! We'd love to meet some new Texas buddies.

Hope to see you there!

Angie and GS

Hi Okie gals...... being a Texas Swamper AND native Okie myself I would welcome you both to visit and dive with us.......look forward to meeting you two in July.

I'm out of town doing the family thing that weekend, so I'm out. I'm sorry I won't get to meet the two of you, maybe you'll like it enough to make the trip again soon. I'll look forward to catching you on the next trip. :wink:

I'll be there. I will be looking forward to diving with you two. Are you going to camp out or stay in Terrell?

We'll probably camp out. We need to buy a new tent...but I see that happening before we head that way!

Ang

PS--- I am sorta blond!!! ScubaTexan has dark hair.... I think you both will like CSSP. If in Arlington stop by Surface Interval Scuba shop and say hi to me....I work shop retail pt and DM for the shop also. Take care.

We might have to take an extra few minutes and stop in to say Hello!!! We look forward to this fun weekend in Terrell!

Sounds good. See you then... :)

I might be able to make it out for one of the days. It depends how much OT I have that week. I will post as I know more in this thread as the time comes closer. I do hope to get to blow some bubbles some time soon.

Back
Top Bottom