AngieD and galscuba--Okie Invasion-CSSP 7/16-7/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AngieDinOKC:
Well, I was kind of hoping to use this as an opportunity to spend some time with like minded individuals, both male and female, that enjoy and are proficient at the same hobby we are. I actually had no idea that our marital status, physical appearance and chromosome status would actually come into play...

Angie

Tom was just teasin' ya, no offense was meant, I assure you...

Besides, men are dogs. :wink:

DISCLAIMER: The Foo is under the influence of narcotics, and takes no responsibility for anything she may text for the rest of her life... or at least till next week :dazzler1:

Well, foo, I am on some pretty good narcotics myself for some pretty nasty pain in my knee--so, Tom, I probably over-reacted and I swear--I'm not a feminazi...grin--going to go put the knee back up and enjoy all the pretty colors now...See you guys on the 16th!

Ang

Foo - ya gotta show up... a "foo sighting" is soooo needed!!

Wish I could, TLR, but only 9 days post op (nothing serious, I'm fine) for me, a hot, lawnchair & porta potty picnic is not in this weekend's cards for me, although I would love to visit with everyone! And I'm pretty sure the food would be worth showing up for too. :wink: Yall will have a blast, enjoy your party and relax. I will be there in spirit!

I need a few wks recup time before diving, and I figure I don't need to get overheated this weekend, since I would be unable to cool off in the water due to fresh sutures. My dr. went for the idea that I could don & doff my gear in the water, hence I'll be diving sooner, but I still need to be sensible. If I can get some buddies to help, that is...hint hint hint. I promise not to be dependent for very long. Unless I start liking it... :wink:
Foo

It's not this weekend, Foo....it's in two weeks, on the 16th. And you know we'll help you anyway we can. :D

I'll give you a piggy back ride, Foo!!!

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Angie

tx.lakerats:
Foo - ya gotta show up... a "foo sighting" is soooo needed!!
For the record, there has been a foo sighting at one or more Texas (& Florida) divesites every weekend since March... you just had to know where to look. Someone vouch for me! I don't know how we missed each other. :06: We'll dive together asap.

Foo

I can vouch...I have, indeed, witnessed the rare (very rare) East Texas Foo :)

Oh boy! I have no boyfriend, and he certainly wouldn't be a jock if I did! I prefer beer drinkin' Texans! Just kidding!

Foo:
Someone vouch for me!

I also can vouch for Foo, saw her a couple of weeks ago at CSSP.

Unless that was someone else in a clever disguise while the real Foo was lurking somewhere in the Piney Woods area. :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom