AngieD and galscuba--Okie Invasion-CSSP 7/16-7/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll try for friday....the jury's still out on my schedule for the month....YIKES

Two good looking scuba babes making a road trip to see a mud hole in Texas and we can only muster 3 single guys.

I'll be in Athens working a class that weekend. Yall have fun.

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
Two good looking scuba babes making a road trip to see a mud hole in Texas and we can only muster 3 single guys.

I'll be in Athens working a class that weekend. Yall have fun.

TwoBit

I know...kinda pathetic, aint it....LOL

I'll be out there for our "shop weekend" but I'll sneak away and do a dive or two with ya!!

Hey maybe we can get some of those "southern swampers" to come up and make it a "gathering"....

What do you say??? Parrothead, Dee, etc......

TwoBitTxn:

The trouble is they're not single. At least one of them is married, apparently. More than likely, if the other is not married, she has a boyfriend that probably plays football at Oklahoma State...lol

ScubaTexan:
The trouble is they're not single. At least one of them is married, apparently. More than likely, if the other is not married, she has a boyfriend that probably plays football at Oklahoma State...lol

Well, I was kind of hoping to use this as an opportunity to spend some time with like minded individuals, both male and female, that enjoy and are proficient at the same hobby we are. I actually had no idea that our marital status, physical appearance and chromosome status would actually come into play...

Angie

AngieDinOKC:
Well, I was kind of hoping to use this as an opportunity to spend some time with like minded individuals, both male and female, that enjoy and are proficient at the same hobby we are. I actually had no idea that our marital status, physical appearance and chromosome status would actually come into play...

LOL, don't worry, Angie....they don't come into play. Some of our readers just like to have a little fun. We're just looking forward to diving with you and getting to know you. Nothing more, nothing less... :)

:bdayfrown My deepest apologies if I offended anyone. I really should learn to use the smilies...

TwoBit

Angie,

I am planning on a trip to see what all the talk is about that weekend. From the sound of it, it appears to be worth the drive. I will keep my eye out for the Jeep. I will be in a black Ford Supercrew with several dive stickers on the back window or just look for the big Texas guy that looks like a fish out of water. The first after dive refreshment is on me.

Back
Top Bottom