Aeromexico reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aeromexico has a great upgrade to premier class. You will get an email with an offer to bid in $us to upgrade. I bid $35 for Cancun to Mexico city and $25 Mex to Manzanillo. First leg was well worth it, 2nd was 1:15 so not really.

I prepaid for my luggage. I should not have done that. If you bid on the premier and get it, then you get two free checked bags. Which means you could bid $20 minimum because a bag will cost you that much. Wow.... lesson learned.

Blue Steal, unless it has changed, there is an ADO office (booth) next to one of the ferry ticket booths on the ferry pier in Cozumel. I would not wait until you get to Playa del Carmen to buy the airport ticket.

Blue Steal, unless it has changed, there is an ADO office (booth) next to one of the ferry ticket booths on the ferry pier in Cozumel. I would not wait until you get to Playa del Carmen to buy the airport ticket.

I've never seen one there after running that gauntlet at least 50 times over the last 7 years, but haven't since last April.

I've read that there is an ADO "booth" on 2nd, east of the taxi depot, but can't personally confirm. I will be able to do so in a couple weeks.

I've never seen one there after running that gauntlet at least 50 times over the last 7 years, but haven't since last April.

I've read that there is an ADO "booth" on 2nd, east of the taxi depot, but can't personally confirm. I will be able to do so in a couple weeks.

As you walk between the two ferry ticket booths, the ADO booth was on the left just past whatever ferry booth was on that side.

I can't prove that it is still that way but it was for a long time.

As you walk between the two ferry ticket booths, the ADO booth was on the left just past whatever ferry booth was on that side.

I can't prove that it is still that way but it was for a long time.

Did Barcos Caribe take over that booth?

Edit to add ; I'm sure not going to jump up and down about the existence of that both or any other. We tend to get pretty myopic right there as a matter of self preservation.

Did Barcos Caribe take over that booth?

Perhaps. If they did I do not know what happened to the ADO booth.

That is where I bought my ADO ticket for Playa del Carmen to the Cancun airport.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom