advanced kicks with splits...the video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring once bubbled...
www.bojangles.com

I notice that Bojangles uses the same "Famous Chicken & Biscuits" line that Popeye's has used for almost 30 years :wink:

I also notice that they have many "cajun this" or "cajun that" items on the menu, and they don't have a single restaraunt in Louisiana.

Maybe there's a reason? :wink:

I compared these videos to the videos on 5th D. I see peoples points. But to be fair, I think it would be a good idea to see videos of Birdman doing frog and reverse in jets. That way we can see if it's the diver or the gear. Either way everyone should give a pat on the back to birdman for having a big enough package to actually post video of himself diving. Too many people just TALK about diving.

chrpai once bubbled...
I compared these videos to the videos on 5th D. I see peoples points. But to be fair, I think it would be a good idea to see videos of Birdman doing frog and reverse in jets. That way we can see if it's the diver or the gear. Either way everyone should give a pat on the back to birdman for having a big enough package to actually post video of himself diving. Too many people just TALK about diving.
I'd like to see that as well..

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

... a lot of folks would like to see... Chris.

Birdy... in case you didn't catch it... pat pat pat.

And I'm going to use the same excuse that everyone does... I don't have a video camera and housing.

But you can settle for the next best thing.... talk to DivePartner1. We've dove together.

chrpai once bubbled...
But to be fair, I think it would be a good idea to see videos of Birdman doing frog and reverse in jets.
I too think that would be a fair comparison...

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

... just describe what we'd see if you did... like the rest of us do. :D

Just like the rest do?

Ok, you'd see absolute perfection!!! [SIC]

chrpai once bubbled...
...I think it would be a good idea to see videos of Birdman doing frog and reverse in jets. That way we can see if it's the diver or the gear...

I must say that you guys' comments have made the whole enterprise enjoyable. I have to own up to the real motivation for doing it being to make 10 bucks off of the "Boogie 711 Challenge". So it's going to cost you at least that for the jet fin video.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom