A question for the board veterans...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BRING BACK THE MACAWS !!

King Neptune, Lady Diver, Mario, the macas....it's been a long time Walter, I do wonder where some of our old buddies are.

A brief history lesson can be found here: [thread=55565]Who invented Scuba Board?[/thread].

Doc Ed:
uh, who or what were the macaws?

Look at my avatar - that's one of them. They were once on the banner.

Walter:
So, one could say that the macaw is an SB fossil of sorts....proof of evolution.

Walter:

Yep, I noted it from the picture on page 1. its just flipped so its facing left to right :D

Interesting history, guys. Followed El Orans link, and looked up the history, the origins of the Warhammer manuever, who Warhammer was, the S7, etc.

A very colorful history indeed!

Thanks for the board, guys!

Page 1? <Somebody please fix this dirty word 15 character dirty word bug>

Walter:
Page 1? <Somebody please fix this dirty word 15 character dirty word bug>

Page one of this thread. Found the photo link from doing a search for "macaws" There was a competition a while back looking for a new banner because people were wondering about the birds in the banner. Anyway, on the last page of THAT thread, someone provided a link to the picture of the original macaws.

Been looking into the history of the great MOF/NMOF thread too. Hard to believe that the whole thing is less than a year old, practically gets a new one every month, and was started on Nov. 09, 2005.

I just went a did a search for a couple old threads and can't find "slinging fido like a stage". Anyone know where it went?

R

Doc Ed:
Page one of this thread.

I don't know about you, but I'm still on page one. You can set your preferences to how many posts you have (I use 40) per page. Post number is a better marker.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom