a public service announcement for men

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
sharing the small luxuries of life: how to give yourself an awesome shave:

The perfect shave has three ingredients: a good razor, a good brush, and glycerin-based shaving cream. But the biggest difference between wetshaving and the way most guys shave today is the use of a shaving brush. A good badger-hair shaving brush is the single most important ingredient in getting the perfect shave -- if you change no part of your shaving routine except to add a good shaving brush to the mix, you’ll be astounded at how much better and more enjoyable your shaves become.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6886845/

(i use the Proraso Italian soap, and a boar brush, not badger ... still ... tons better
than my old set up)

plus, men look sexier standing in front of the sink, shaving with one of those.

And when you see the set up on the sink, you tend to go "oh...isn't that adorable!"

hehehe....

and isn't that why we do it in the first place?

:wink:

can you tell I am ready for him to get home?

And mess up the bathroom with little hair splinters in the sink?

Actually, he is very neat, I am the messy one. Hey! I am gonna run out and get him one of those...he was looking at one before he left. I doubt he has had many good shaves lately! great idea.

So...I have gathered some men don't like sharing their razor.

Another benefit of your set-up is that it is not calling my name in the shower. That is the first thing men accuse you of when they cut their face. "Did you use MY razor?" We always lie, cause we feel bad that you have TP stuck on your face.

:wink:

I always have used a disposable. Might try it one day.

Sorry,,,,, I am a beard guy.

I'm a beard guy too...but I don't keep a beard on my neck. This was a cool post...I'll definately look into it.

undrwater:
I'm a beard guy too...but I don't keep a beard on my neck. This was a cool post...I'll definately look into it.

Ditto.:lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom