A new religion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in.

Scuddhist: Desire for more scuba gear is the root of all suffering.

Scukka: Harm none, do what ye will, lest the nitrogen in your bloodstream expand threefold.

Scufucianism: Confucius say: DIVE NOW

Scutherism: If the conditions are horrid, blame the orthodox scus.

Scukers: Don't fight over the scuba gear

Scuvinism: Quit diving all the time and get a job.

Orthodox Scu: No scuba after sundown and don't eat the crustaceans.

Scubafarianism: I can't keep it lit!

And Jacques said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear, so that humanity may have a place to dry its collective scuba gear during SIs: and it was so. And Jacques called the dry land Earth, and Jacques said, Let the sea bring forth kelp and coral, and Jacques saw that it was good. This was the evening of the second day, during which, Jacques did a night dive, creating bioluminescense.

Ishie:
I'm in.

Scuddhist: Desire for more scuba gear is the root of all suffering.

Scukka: Harm none, do what ye will, lest the nitrogen in your bloodstream expand threefold.

Scufucianism: Confucius say: DIVE NOW

Scutherism: If the conditions are horrid, blame the orthodox scus.

Scukers: Don't fight over the scuba gear

Scuvinism: Quit diving all the time and get a job.

Orthodox Scu: No scuba after sundown and don't eat the crustaceans.

Scubafarianism: I can't keep it lit!

And Jacques said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear, so that humanity may have a place to dry its collective scuba gear during SIs: and it was so. And Jacques called the dry land Earth, and Jacques said, Let the sea bring forth kelp and coral, and Jacques saw that it was good. This was the evening of the second day, during which, Jacques did a night dive, creating bioluminescense.
and the lord cousteau says you have, have flipped!!!!! JOKING LOL

I've been having trouble thinking what we should call our "ordained ministers" in this new church. Any thoughts? Ordained Minister of Scuba? Minister At REst in Sea?
Seriously Sublime Individual?

Oooo ooo what about Gods Underwater Evangelists? I still lean to scubatarian myself :)

Pinkerbell, that is so awesome!

Pinkerbell:
The Shark is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to dive down in blue waters:
He leadeth me beside the still bright coral.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of stingrays for His name' sake.

Yea, though I swim through the valley of the shadow of seaweed,
I will fear no baraccuda: For my diving buddy art with me;
Thy camera and thy flash, they picture me.
Thou preparest a dive before me in the presence of mine buddies;
Thou annointest my head with seawater; My mask runneth over.

Surely sea horses and schools of fish shall follow me all the dives of my life,
and I will dwell in the Deep Blue Sea forever.

DrSteve:
I've been having trouble thinking what we should call our "ordained ministers" in this new church. Any thoughts? Ordained Minister of Scuba? Minister At REst in Sea?
Seriously Sublime Individual?

Oooo ooo what about Gods Underwater Evangelists? I still lean to scubatarian myself :)

Pastor of Aquatic Dominion and Intelligence?

ScubaPros? Heh heh.

I do like the title Scubatarians to refer to us at large; absolutely brilliant.

Ishie:
Pastor of Aquatic Dominion and Intelligence?

ScubaPros? Heh heh.

I do like the title Scubatarians to refer to us at large; absolutely brilliant.

How about Potentate of Aquatic Domain and Intelligence?

LOL Scuba Pros

How soon do you think it will take to get me ordained? I am moving against my will to Kansas and plan to bring the scuba religon to the masses out there. I will bring the word of Neptune to them and, convert them from their dreary everyday dull life they lead. Bestow upon them the need to be in the ocean from whence they came.

DMP:
How soon do you think it will take to get me ordained? I am moving against my will to Kansas and plan to bring the scuba religon to the masses out there. I will bring the word of Neptune to them and, convert them from their dreary everyday dull life they lead. Bestow upon them the need to be in the ocean from whence they came.

I respect your zeal young scuba diver. But you must learn the patience required for the deco stop and surface interval before you may preach to the masses. Does it not say in the good bok of PADI that you should contact your nearest PADI 5 start dealer? Read: I nead to sort out the paperwork. But I decided that if someone sponsored me to scuba dive (1c per dive) and I donated that ahem profit to charity (it all adds up) then my diving is an act of charity and should be tax deductible!

Incidentaly there is a vague chance I could end up in Kansas City for my next job...apparently there's some decent diving around there...table top rock or something. Check out my thread in the Mid West Muck Divers (I htink that's the one).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom