A new religion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrSteve:
I respect your zeal young scuba diver. But you must learn the patience required for the deco stop and surface interval before you may preach to the masses. Does it not say in the good bok of PADI that you should contact your nearest PADI 5 start dealer? Read: I nead to sort out the paperwork. But I decided that if someone sponsored me to scuba dive (1c per dive) and I donated that ahem profit to charity (it all adds up) then my diving is an act of charity and should be tax deductible!

Incidentaly there is a vague chance I could end up in Kansas City for my next job...apparently there's some decent diving around there...table top rock or something. Check out my thread in the Mid West Muck Divers (I htink that's the one).

Hmmmm I see the miscommunication there.......I have not read the good book of PADI, for I am SSI :eyebrow: . Does it have to be a rite of passage then, oh great one?

DMP:
Hmmmm I see the miscommunication there.......I have not read the good book of PADI, for I am SSI :eyebrow: . Does it have to be a rite of passage then, oh great one?

Ah I didn't realise. Have you not read the good bok of SSI which dost state that thou must seek out a DiveCon whenever you are entering a new area? They will lead you (for a fee) into the water.

Wow, I am not worthy to swim in the same waters with such as the likes of Ishie and Pinkerbell and their collective brilliance.

But, DMP, I do have the book of PADI that I would be willing to share with you and help you to convert to the right and just path. :D

Mrs.Prages:
Wow, I am not worthy to swim in the same waters with such as the likes of Ishie and Pinkerbell and their collective brilliance.

But, DMP, I do have the book of PADI that I would be willing to share with you and help you to convert to the right and just path. :D

So, hence being a dive con(still waiting on the card), I will be willing entertain the good readings and compare the two readings......

I will be taking 30d leave soon, going diving the majority of it!

bah... the Holy Scuba Tank of Antioch is nothing compared to the
Holy Snorkel of Alexandria:

Thus the people rejoyced, and the Holy Snorkel of Alexandria did open their
eyes to parrotfish and octopus, squid and wrasse, seaweed, conch, and
bits of plastic and soda cans. And the people did hold high the Holy Snorkel
of Alexandria, so that all DIR foes would be smitten in the presence of the Lord.

(from the Book of Armaments, III:34)

:lol:
H2Andy:
bah... the Holy Scuba Tank of Antioch is nothing compared to the
Holy Snorkel of Alexandria:

Thus the people rejoyced, and the Holy Snorkel of Alexandria did open their
eyes to parrotfish and octopus, squid and wrasse, seaweed, conch, and
bits of plastic and soda cans. And the people did hold high the Holy Snorkel
of Alexandria, so that all DIR foes would be smitten in the presence of the Lord.

(from the Book of Armaments, III:34)
major lol, oh that is good andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are cracking me up! What part of KS will you be in DMP?

I think you are all worthy to be members of the scubatarian religeon no matter what bok you read.

Ok I give up, I will probably feel stupid for asking this, but what the heck is DIR????? I've seen it on this board lots of times, and I have no clue what it stands for. Its driving me nuts, I even went to the FAQ to see if there was some lingo section that might give a definition. I'm sorry if I am being naive, somebody please explain!

Dion :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom