A little FYI...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Corona Flag will be flying high near the plane. We'll be doing a rescue class out there. Feel free to drop by and say "Hi!"!

Detonate:
The Corona Flag will be flying high near the plane. We'll be doing a rescue class out there. Feel free to drop by and say "Hi!"!

That is where I will be this weekend (i.e., in the Rescue class)

Yeah, but I have feeling that you will be way too busy for conversation.

Muhahahahaha!!! :shocked:

Firegoddess:
TRY being the key word...

firegoddess

have you looked at getting a customized henderson wetsuit as they make a suit to fit for someone in your position. my henderson 5 mm had some work done to it to take some length out of the legs since im a little shorter then what henderson says for someone who fits in a xl hyperstretch suit

FWIW

Tooth

Scubatooth:
firegoddess

have you looked at getting a customized henderson wetsuit as they make a suit to fit for someone in your position. my henderson 5 mm had some work done to it to take some length out of the legs since im a little shorter then what henderson says for someone who fits in a xl hyperstretch suit

FWIW

Tooth

I hadn't looked at Henderson's custom stuff. How much did it cost? My problem is the opposite of yours: my legs are too long for the world's idea of an extra small. I think Luke's just desperate to get his dive buddy certified. :D

There's a girl on this board that does custom wetsuits. Check in the "exposure suit" section. Damn 70's robbed a few too many of my brain cells to be sure, but I think it was "Liquid Fit" or something like that.

I aint as hopeless I as I thought. Link

If you do a search for "liquid" in the exposure suit section, there's a thread that has a lot of links for custom suits.

Thanks, guys. I'll look into all of these, and see who can make me the best offer. Of course, I know y'all are all doing this just to get Lukie's diving buddy certified so he'll quit buggin' y'all... :D

Just teasin'!

Firegoddess:
I hadn't looked at Henderson's custom stuff. How much did it cost? My problem is the opposite of yours: my legs are too long for the world's idea of an extra small. I think Luke's just desperate to get his dive buddy certified. :D

the cost for getting it done was minimal (like $20-30 ) but a total complete suit would probably be around 50-75 more then what you would pay at scuba toys, but im not sure, contact henderson and they should getyu all the information you would need.

goddess and are you surprized by his desperation? or is this normal for him ?

tooth

Scubatooth:
the cost for getting it done was minimal (like $20-30 ) but a total complete suit would probably be around 50-75 more then what you would pay at scuba toys, but im not sure, contact henderson and they should getyu all the information you would need.

goddess and are you surprized by his desperation? or is this normal for him ?

tooth

Nope. He's always impatient. He's not too pleased that I can't come out with you guys on Sunday, but my daughter's having a slumber party Saturday night, and all the little girls aren't leaving until about 10 Sunday morning. Too late for me to come to CSSP. You guys have fun, though, and do all kinds of mean things to him. You have my permission. :wink:

You guys have fun, though, and do all kinds of mean things to him. You have my permission.[/COLOR] :wink:[/QUOTE]

I hear that greased pig in a speedo callin. Luuuuukie, luuuuuuukie you got a purdy mouf. Deliverance all over again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom