A little FYI...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I took my pool time in February, I was told the pool was at 80 at that time. And Henderson is way too big to fit me (as is most everything else...). I have Neosport (not that it fits me either...).

You know, I think I need to harass the wetsuit people on Saturday about why in the world they don't make ANYTHING that will fit little people. Are they prejudiced or what?

What a bunch of winers, just suck it up and dig them out with a fork except for Firegoddess. So you talk funny for awhile, the scarefices we must make for the sport. Just make sure that the boys are not at chin level because the BBQ fork really hurts.

TxWingnut:
What a bunch of winers, just suck it up and dig them out with a fork except for Firegoddess. So you talk funny for awhile, the scarefices we must make for the sport. Just make sure that the boys are not at chin level because the BBQ fork really hurts.

So does that mean I'm allowed to whine?

You should have stayed around a little longer.

They called your name at the 3pm drawing, but you must be present to win. :(

Firegoddess:
See, I had to wear a 3m in the 80 degree pool at Scubatoys, though. I have no natural insulation to keep me warm...

That's why I have a really big boyfriend...I use HIS body heat!
:wink:

Wow, I was in a shorty doing my rescue class last week and I couldn't believe how hot Larry keeps that pool. I would have died in a full 3mm suit.

...ummm, of course I have some of that natural insulation you were talking about. :D

Detonate:
You should have stayed around a little longer.

They called your name at the 3pm drawing, but you must be present to win. :(

I left early as well, please keep any such info about them calling my name a secret. :)

I escaped Scuba Toys for under $200, I figure that was a success in its self. :)

Mike

Firegoddess:
Nobody congratulated Firegoddess because Firegoddess wasn't certified. Firegoddess turned the color of a frozen smurf and was sent out of the lake. Firegoddess returned home with a high fever from being cold and wet for two days.

BUT!!!...Firegoddess has NOT given up. Firegoddess is trying to convince Lukie to take her to Tahiti to get certified in waters that won't turn her into a smurf-sicle...

But thanks for thinking about me...

Was that a blue smurf or a pink smurf?

sealskin98:
Then a few months later my instructor had a trip to Coz. put together and I had to do my O/W checkout in those crummy conditions...Yuk!

Coz. has real terrible conditions, like bad viz. and cold water. :D

Detonate:
You have to give her a big hand for trying though. Poor thing was shivering on the surface with 2 wetsuits and a jacket on. And yet she was still brave enough to take the plunge into the brisk 66 degree water.

Detonate, Coz. trip is a hint... :wink:

Although Lukie and Firegoddess that has had her fire put out by cold water could do their own trip. Group trip would be more fun though.

I'm all about Cozumel. I'm taking some advanced students to Cozumel June 24-27th. Come one, come all!!!!

-Jim

Back
Top Bottom