A little FYI...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would imagine that a cops daughter is similar to a minister's daughter. I used to date, kinda sorta that is, one and the stereotypes are generally true.

TxWingnut:
I am glad I wear boots, the fecal matter is flowing on this one. Pardon my position I am attempting to stop the bodily functions from presenting themselves in a loud and aroumatic manner.

Ha! I don't know what you two are talking about. I'm ALWAYS a good girl.

And the bodily functions are just a guy thing anyway...

Chris Hipp:
I would imagine that a cops daughter is similar to a minister's daughter. I used to date, kinda sorta that is, one and the stereotypes are generally true.

You kinda sorta dated one, and the stereotype is generally true? Wow. Talk about uneducated guesses... :wink:

Chris Hipp:
No, that is where you are wrong. I was educated VERY well. :11ztongue

Hmmmm....I must've been the exception to the rule, then. Of course, note that I'm using past tense...

its getting deep i think i need to break out the chest waders as it is to late to save the pants lol

dementid:
its getting deep i think i need to break out the chest waders as it is to late to save the pants lol

Uh-huh, and I'm s'posed to admit that I was a hellion?

Firegoddess:
Uh-huh, and I'm s'posed to admit that I was a hellion?
lol
well do the shoes fit

dementid:
lol
well do the shoes fit

They did then, do now, and probably will for a long time to come...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom