A little FYI...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's wrong with a girl who likes to go hunting, hiking, shooting, and fishing? It's not like I have a temper...

I used to carry a BADGE and weapon in my younger days. Gee, the good ole days.

texdiveguy:
I used to carry a BADGE and weapon in my younger days. Gee, the good ole days.

Hmmmm...too bad I don't have the temperament for policework. I could easily have a badge...

It'd be safer than the job I have now.

Firegoddess:
No need to be concerned...I'm a better shot than he is. My daddy had the badge and many many guns. My sweet sixteen present was a customized shotgun...

:D

LOL, my daughter asked for a 20 gauge shotgun for her birthday. Birds of a feather...

the guns dont bother me as i shot competition for a while, any lady that can out shoot me, has my ut most respect and a "thats hot" thrown in for smart A affect. what bothers me is the butchering abilities, which lukie if you dont catch my drift she knows how to a use a knife to remove critical items without a problem, yannowhatimean?

who else is going to this on sunday as right now i have a lot to do and its going to be a call i will have to make late tonight as i just got told im working sunday night as the bartender so i would have to leave at like 2 at the latest to make sure i go home and ready for work at 4.

Tooth

Well it loks like me you, texass, texas wingnut, humanphibain, dementid, mongoose. I think that is the roll call so far. I do hope to see you down there. Besides you can get a tank or two before 2 oclock. Any day of diveing is better then a day of not diving

Lukie

i will see what i can do but i cant make a guareentee until after i work tonight, plus last night when i got home from work i had a fedex box waiting for me of photos i have to restore for a client that said they were sending them a month ago(which would have been plenty of time to work on them) and they sent them wed night and they want them restored and reprinted by tuesday morning, which im not to happy about at all, because i have enough to do this week with getting ready to leave for the summer. Its money, but not the way i wanted to do it and since they decided to wait till the last minute it will be even more.

as for diving i will have plenty of time to dive this summer at the camp as possum kingdom is my backyard for the summer and hopefully i will meet up with some other swampers to dive this summer as there are several dives i want to do. If any swampers make it out to possum kingdom this summer on the weekend i would be more then willing to go diving with you.

Dan

Scubatooth:
the guns dont bother me as i shot competition for a while, any lady that can out shoot me, has my ut most respect and a "thats hot" thrown in for smart A affect. what bothers me is the butchering abilities, which lukie if you dont catch my drift she knows how to a use a knife to remove critical items without a problem, yannowhatimean?

Tooth

Of course I know how to handle a knife, as well as a gun. My daddy made sure my education was well-rounded. Besides, I'm the world's biggest tomboy. I can still climb trees, too. :D

Goddess, ok now i really have to meet you as i dont know weather to fear or respect you, so i will have to meet you in person, but unfortuantely its not going to be tomorrow.

Luke, i did the best that i could to get everything i could to make it tomorrow but the gods arent playing fair and im on the recieving end of it. First the photos is was sent are worse then i thought as i have to do some major repairs on them before i scan them (IE, mold and rips in photos). then tonight when i went into work i got told that i will need to be in to work at 2 pm tomorrow as the morning bartender can only stay till 2 because of a family commitment (which is funny because, due to a scheduling mistake there wasnt one scheduled at all, so they were scambling for one tonight) so i have to come in to cover the rest of the night. so needless to say im gonna be busy tonight and tomorrow getting these photos done in time for this client.

anyways well it was worth a shot, but my offer still stands on diving at PK on the weekends as i wouldnt mind going diving with any of you swampers, but fair warning below about 30 feet make sure you have a light and a 5mm min.

but anyways if after you do you dives and are hungry come on up to the abuelos on the tollway and parker road in plano and i would be more then glad to take care of you, in the bar area.

Dan White
aka
Tooth

I'm a tiny little ex-model. Why would anyone fear me? As for tomorrow, I won't be there anyway. My daughter's having a slumber party tonight, so my house is swarming with 10 year old girls. It just so happens, my white trash redneck relatives live at Possum Kingdom and I spent my childhood spread between there and Cedar Creek lake. I can guarantee that Lukie and I will be in PK at least once this summer. Just pray that I get certified. To be honest with you, I'm nervous about the whole open-water check-out thing since the bad experience I had last time. Believe me, hypothermia is really no fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom