A little FYI...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael Freeman:
I left early as well, please keep any such info about them calling my name a secret. :)

I escaped Scuba Toys for under $200, I figure that was a success in its self. :)

Mike

You beat me and Luke. Between the two of us, we spent about $1000.

Detonate:
You should have stayed around a little longer.

They called your name at the 3pm drawing, but you must be present to win. :(

Of course they did. What else could any of us expect?

sealskin98:
Was that a blue smurf or a pink smurf?
Coz. has real terrible conditions, like bad viz. and cold water. :D
Detonate, Coz. trip is a hint... :wink:
Although Lukie and Firegoddess that has had her fire put out by cold water could do their own trip. Group trip would be more fun though.

It was a bright-blue-with-hypothermia-smurf. I think Lukie plans to see if anyone wants to come with us when I finally get back out there to try again to cheer me on, and make me feel better. He's talking about doing his initiation and my checkout at the same time. I say we'll see.

Firegoddess:
It was a bright-blue-with-hypothermia-smurf. I think Lukie plans to see if anyone wants to come with us when I finally get back out there to try again to cheer me on, and make me feel better. He's talking about doing his initiation and my checkout at the same time. I say we'll see.

Do you have a date for this yet?

TxWingnut:
Do you have a date for this yet?

Not yet. Right now, we're trying to find a wetsuit that actually fits, and doesn't gape around my wrists, ankles, and waist. Or we're waiting for the water to warm up. Whichever comes first. I think Luke wants to do his initiation dive as soon as possible, though, with or without me. He's just a little bitty bit over-anxious...

Firegoddess:
You beat me and Luke. Between the two of us, we spent about $1000.

not to brag but i got out with only a 130 hit to the wallet, but then again i have most of my gear now, but my next purchase with them will be end of the month for a alum 40, and another alum 80 , 02 cleaned for nitrox, and a couple minor items for working at the lake(possum kingdom) this summer.

hey luke im thinking of going to CSSP this sunday to re wet the gills, as this saturday i have a photo shoot that i have on saturday that i cant reschedule, so it will have to be sunday.

tooth

Scubatooth:
not to brag but i got out with only a 130 hit to the wallet, but then again i have most of my gear now, but my next purchase with them will be end of the month for a alum 40, and another alum 80 , 02 cleaned for nitrox, and a couple minor items for working at the lake(possum kingdom) this summer.

hey luke im thinking of going to CSSP this sunday to re wet the gills, as this saturday i have a photo shoot that i have on saturday that i cant reschedule, so it will have to be sunday.

tooth

I will be there. What time? Where do you want to meet? Who else wants to join us? I am done with my class and actually have my temp card as of tonight. The Richland class I went though will be diving on the plane again (I think) this weekend. I would not mind if we where able to meet up there. After we meet up I am up for anything. I would not mind getting to see the rest of the CSSP. I guess you can tell I am excited and up for anything.

well the photo shoot i had planned on sat just fizzled as the videographer had a schedule conflict so im gonna see if i can make it out on sat but it will depend on what comes up as i still might be called to the shoot at the last minute, i should know more my thursday afternoon. but anyways im gonna shoot for sunday but if i can make it on sat it will be great.

yeah i can see it in your typing, but be prepared as if im with you and another swamper doesnt beat me to it i will knight you as a swamper :D

Tooth

well I sent a pm to Wingnut and texass asking them if then want to join us on Sunday I can do either or might be able to do both but Saturday is up in the air for me also. Fire has some plans and we are going to try to find a suit that fits her.

Lukiedukie:
well I sent a pm to Wingnut and texass asking them if then want to join us on Sunday I can do either or might be able to do both but Saturday is up in the air for me also. Fire has some plans and we are going to try to find a suit that fits her.

TRY being the key word...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom