A life long dream about to become reality! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:(Bummer, sorry to hear that...

Life sucks and then ya die. Thanks Rich

Edit: I got the unit boxed up and ready to ship. I almost felt like I was securing a box with a beloved pet in it. Damn!

AD, that's a pisser to hear, was rooting for you!

I was loving it too! Things may yet turn around in my favor, new developments are taking place as I post this. Hope, there is hope.

Rooting for you!

Well developments have not developed in my favor, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Thanks all for the support! :) Keep on smiling! I can only accept that which I cannot change.

Sure sorry to hear.

DW

Well developments have not developed in my favor, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Thanks all for the support! :) Keep on smiling! I can only accept that which I cannot change.

Alkin W31?
I think they are about $2700 without auto drain. They make a pretty slick vertical model

For some reason I feel (hope?) that this isn’t the end of the story!
I’ll keep me eyes peeled!

Edit: it takes a lot to crush a man's dream... maybe this step back wasn't enough

For some reason I feel (hope?) that this isn’t the end of the story!
I’ll keep me eyes peeled!

Edit: it takes a lot to crush a man's dream... maybe this step back wasn't enough

It does, but it doesn't take much to $hit all over it! :wink: I haven't given up and neither has Gentlemen Jim Shelden aka @frogman62. It may not happen in time for this season but I believe it will happen. Jim sounded very terminated over the phone when we talked, and I'm not sure who feels worse him or me. If it can be fixed I do believe he will get it done, and I will buy it again without a 2nd thought!

I didn't realize how much I wanted one of these until I actually had it and filled my tanks! Now that I've had taste I'll be like a Honey Badger until I get more! :)

Thanks for the good wishes! That goes to everyone thank you all!

I didn't realize how much I wanted one of these until I actually had it and filled my tanks! Now that I've had taste I'll be like a Honey Badger until I get more! :)
This is often what happens and it’s exactly why I believe that this isn’t the end!! No pressure, take your time, and best of luck!!

but...

one way or the other I hope it’ll happen for you!

Back
Top Bottom