A life long dream about to become reality! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@icechip and @darkwolf thanks! I went with TechAir because they had a PayPal option and their shipping was a little cheaper.

So today was the day! :) I picked up the compressor Friday. Today was operations day. Ran it open for a bit after attaching the whip, closed the valve ran it up to 4000psi, bled the water and pressure off and started filling tanks!
Got all my tanks topped off and ready to dive. Nice way to spend the morning! :)

Bastard............................:D Thanks for the update, good for you.
Cheers.

Got my air quality report today GOOD TO GO!! :)

Well the dream is over! Smashed upon the rocks of reality! The pump will not stop leaking oil!!!! I sent it back told it was fixed got it together today. Started it up and it leaks worse now!
Called the man, he said send it back I'll refund your money.

Dreams come true but don't last long. :(

feel your pain.... my compressor has been nicknamed "Val" (after the Exxon Valdez). The air is really good, but the shop floor is messy...

Thing resembles a Harley...

feel your pain.... my compressor has been nicknamed "Val" (after the Exxon Valdez). The air is really good, but the shop floor is messy...

Thing resembles a Harley...

thanks, really wanted it to work.
The oil isn't just leaking it's spraying. I'm concerned it will get on metal burn off and get sucked into the intake.
Besides I'd run the sump empty in 10 minutes. Maybe with a constant oil drip into the sump from a 55 gallon drum I could fill a few tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom