A hero amongst us

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jessie, Jessie, Jessie !!!! whooo, whooo, whooo!!!

Great job young lady!!!!!....and Kudos to you murphstorm :wink:

Jessi, you already were a special person, now we are getting to see just how special you are. I don't know you, but I do know that I would like you.

Way to go Jessie. we are truly blessed to have you among our family.
Best wishes and see ya'll soon

Here's Jessica receiving an award from Sgt. Smith (who is also my mother) and Captain Graves. I believe she will receive her Life Saver award from our Sheriff next quarter.

I just wanted to say thank you for everyones encouraging words. I printed them out for her so we can read them when she starts feeling sad. I really love you guys.... :07:

baitedstorm:
Here's Jessica receiving an award from Sgt. Smith (who is also my mother) and Captain Graves. I believe she will receive her Life Saver award from our Sheriff next quarter.

I just wanted to say thank you for everyones encouraging words. I printed them out for her so we can read them when she starts feeling sad. I really love you guys.... :07:
Looks like Grandma is also proud. Glad she got some recognition for it beyond what has been written here.

Jessi,

I just ran across this thread and wanted to add my congratulations to you! You did a remarkable job.

Please have your mom store this thread somewhere so that you can read it again when you're around 20 years old. You will realize then, more than now, what a huge difference you have made in someone's life.

You are a fine example that we should all be proud to copy!

I just saw it too. Jessi, you did what needed to be done and that girl is alive today because of it. You're a real hero, and you and your family should be very proud of how you handled the situation.

I think we're all as eager to see you dive as you are! Way to go. :)

Thanks guys. You all are our real family...............I must go blow my nose now....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom