A hero amongst us

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jessie - we are all really proud of you! You are a hero!

Vicki & Daryll - thank you for setting an wonderful example and instilling that sense of responsibility for our fellow man that so may people lack these days.

Jessi...you are a very good girl! I am going to save this thread to show to my daughters when they are old enough to understand - at the moment they are only 4 & 2 years old so I'll have to wait a bit! If I was you I'd make your Mum save it as well - I seem to remember there was a promise earlier in the thread! :wink:

Awesome doesn't even come close to what she did OR what you have done too!!!

You should be proud!!!

Jean

What a wonderful thing to read on a Monday morning! Way to go Jessie!
Vickie nothing speaks for your character better than your childrens actions. I'm proud of the whole family! :dazzler1:

Awww even though I'm not a Floridian I had to let you guys know how great your little girl did :D

And Jessi a big "Way to go" to you all the way from Ireland, bet you didn't think you'd make someone all the way from Ireland proud of ya!

Lemme give a quick Irish line - not the best translation but ok...

"Tá tú an cailin deas, agus beidh tú a chairde an-mhaith as seo amach"

means -

"You are a great girl, and you'll be a fantastic buddy in the future" :D

Character, Intelligence, and fortitude.

Jessie, these traits that you exhibited yesterday will serve you well for the rest of your life. I'm in the crowd that's very proud of you.

Vickie and Darryl, you've done well!

That is absolutely incredible! You are amazing, Jessie. It does take a special kind of person to react the way you did in a situation like that. Not many people can take charge like that at any age, but panic, in life or death situations. Way to go.......You were her guardian angel.

Great Job Jessi. Diving is all about awareness. You have already demonstrated an excellent level of awareness.

Vickie, wonderful job of instilling a quick response into Jessi. Also, way to go on teaching protocols for rescue, then activating EMS.

Great job!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom