7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just back...

two dives this morning for about 1hr 50min

day off from the gym so power walked up the radio tower hill twice with intense shadow boxing.... that took about 90 mins. sweated like nobodys bidness!

Just got back from my Day 5 jog. 2 miles, dragging myself every last step. It was tough to continue, I feel tired and weak. However I DID IT!!!! I feel mentally great and physically ready for bed and it is 6:20 AM!

Lol, well this morning I did a brisk walk.
Still tuckered out from jogging last night, don't think i'd have the energy to push myself like I did yesterday.

But I did it!!
And resisted the desire to return to bed :).

Did my rowing.. Feeling very tired and sore now. I think I see why people suggest alternate excercises different days...

May have to go swimming at the beach tomorrow - jog there and back, of course.

Z..

That's where a spa kicks in, relax in one after a workout :) Unfortunately I'm replacing the pump on mine, won't finish it until later today, so I didn't get to use it yesterday (exercycle again -- rowing machine this evening)

Yesterday was day 3 for me

2 15 minute walks for a total of 30 mins

Today will be day 4 I'm back to the gym later
will run my normal 3 miles (or maybe a few more) Usually takes me about 35 minutes plus some extra time for warm up and cool down.

The hard day is going to be tomorrow. Over the weekend with no snow so I can't ski and it's suppose to rain all weekend. Maybe I'll get out a tape at home.

markfm:
That's where a spa kicks in, relax in one after a workout :) Unfortunately I'm replacing the pump on mine, won't finish it until later today, so I didn't get to use it yesterday (exercycle again -- rowing machine this evening)

If only I hada spa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom