7/17 springs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well have fun in the rain, its supposed to be a wet few nights up there.

Listened to the weather and it said sat was going to be terrible day of the two and that sunday would be the better one. Andy why don't you talk melinda into coming with you and stay at a b&B and stay over night and dive sun morning. Hubby says after hearing weather report he doesnt want to drive all that way for nothing and would be willing to get up early 5am and drive to ginnie so we could dive then.
Melinda I would go sniving with you . Meaning you could snorkle and I would stay with you diving near the surface before becoming divers we use to snorkel ginnie and it was fun. Have I convinced you yet ?

Scubafool,

Hmmm....perhaps you will be joining us in the dark zone after this weekend. Or at least the cavern zone?
Am I right!??!! huh huh

scubafool:
Hint to the mystery. I won't be around to read this thread tomorrow.

Come on! No one is interested in The Great Scubafool Mystery?

hahaha... of course i have been interested... but i have
certain inside information... stemming from questions someone...
(who could it be?) has asked me... and so...

i have chosen to remain silent!!!

:wink:

scubabanker:
Listened to the weather and it said sat was going to be terrible day of the two and that sunday would be the better one. Andy why don't you talk melinda into coming with you and stay at a b&B and stay over night and dive sun morning. Hubby says after hearing weather report he doesnt want to drive all that way for nothing and would be willing to get up early 5am and drive to ginnie so we could dive then.
Melinda I would go sniving with you . Meaning you could snorkle and I would stay with you diving near the surface before becoming divers we use to snorkel ginnie and it was fun. Have I convinced you yet ?

o darn... i wish i could on Sunday =(

we have serious plans with my mom and friends...

but you know... why is your husband afraid of getting wet???

:eyebrow:

ok will work on hubby when i get off work on sat will pull up the weather radar for the ginnie springs area and if it shows clear than i can convince him to go or if I convinced him it doesnt matter will try to get a answer out of him by tomorrow night because I dont want you to wait around for no reason

scubabanker:
ok will work on hubby when i get off work on sat will pull up the weather radar for the ginnie springs area and if it shows clear than i can convince him to go or if I convinced him it doesnt matter will try to get a answer out of him by tomorrow night because I dont want you to wait around for no reason

lol don't worry about it... if you don't show up by 4:00 or so
we'll figure you're not coming

Darn it all, I gave out to many clues!!!! Yes, Chuck, DarkSide here I come!!!!!! Yahhooo Yeeeeehaaawwww and all that other deep fried hick stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy, considering the considerable intellect you have displayed up until this point, I thought that you would figure it out, but operating on the same premise I believed you would remain silent. Once again, you meet & exceed all expectations.

Cavern class @ Ginnie tomorrow & Saturday. Dang but I can't wait!

I'm now on the coming for sure list.

I talked to GS management this evening and they said we could get about $5 each, off the daily diving fee if we have 8 or more that arrive at the same time and pay as a group.

How many are arriving at 8 - 8:30 ish?

Wings:
I'm now on the coming for sure list.

I talked to GS management this evening and they said we could get about $5 each, off the daily diving fee if we have 8 or more that arrive at the same time and pay as a group.

How many are arriving at 8 - 8:30 ish?
I am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom