7/17 springs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How long are you planning to stay ? I dont get off from work till 1:30 and takes 2 1/2 hrs to drive that would put us there at 3:00 we could get some diving in . Andy is your wife going ? Please forgive me for refering to her as your wife as I forgot her name :(.

lol no worries, her name is melinda, and nope, she is not coming. she doesn't do
the dive thing.

normally, we get there around 9:00 or so, and dive for a few hours. if you want to
come at 3:00, i would love to wait for you and get in more diving (what? dive more?
me?)

also, there will probably be others around then too, and we'll lure them into the
water easily enough, them being divers and all... :wink:

Andy,

Any chance Ginnie would give SB divers a discount, considering many are repeat customers and we may have a small group?

hmmmm... probably not... last time they did that, it was for like 200 of us. not sure
10 max would warrant it.

but if ya wanna try talking them into it.... :wink:

I'll probably get there around 8am, mainly to get a table down by the main spring before the crowds show up.

Chuck,

will join you at 8am to get the table and of course to start setting up my gear - needs a little work i feel. Has anyone got a weight bag that we could store weights in on the bottom for all this trimming stuff? I was thinking like a collective pile to be quickly used/replaced within trim pockets etc whilst diving rather than constantly popping up and grabbing more weight.

I have my new stuff, arrived this morning from DRE, will set up tonight as well as pick up my "new" jets. I warn you i might be all over the place on saturday with this new stuff :wink:

As for staying later, i dont mind staying if we do a tank run around the middle of the day or early afternoon - i would need to hit cave excursions to get O2 compatible air.

Just checked the weather and for the general area NW of gatorville, it looks like noon time onwards is a 60% chance of showers, but only 88F max, that will be nice compared to the current 93 here in Orlando. Just thought i would warn you before making a long drive up there for afternoon dives, we shall play it as it comes along i guess.

Hint to the mystery. I won't be around to read this thread tomorrow.

Come on! No one is interested in The Great Scubafool Mystery?

You are camping again at Ginnie? You are working/travelling and by the time you get home it will be so late that you will sleep prior to making an early hike up to Ginnie?

Am i even close?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom