7/17 springs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, so its Andy, Chuck, David, myself, possibly Susan, any other takers?

I should receive my stuff tomorrow, so i will spend thursday night threading up the new BP and getting that all set to jump in with. I am hitting on the trim thing too Andy, no problem with that! I will try to set it up with and without the light (which i am buying saturday too), with the 3mm and 5mm too. I might even have a cell phone set up by the weekend, seriously loads of new toys coming my way :wink:

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

scubafool:
Nawthin' like a hick to rune the weakend!
We can expect you to bring the CORN bread and boiled peanuts?

peanuts are ok, but man, eating corn bread under water sucks, not to mention
the jamming hazzard for your regulator...actually, for any regulator down current
from you...

H2Andy:
eating corn bread under water sucks
However i think the fish would love that stuff :wink:

simbrooks:
Ok, so its Andy, Chuck, David, myself, possibly Susan, any other takers?

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Put me in the maybe, column.... I'll confirm Thursday evening.

Simon,

You know my pre-dive meal for top (or is it deep?) performance..... Double Whopper with cheese, hold the mayo and a quart of water.

And you're ready for 100 minutes plus of cool spring water diving !!!

I am in on the 5mm for weighting, and possibly to keep warm for two dives as well, could easily rack up quite a reasonable bottom time this weekend! :wink: I will feed the furnace before i get there this time though, it was nasty cold last weekend without food and starting to chill rapidly!

Will keep you and Susan in the "maybe" column for now.

Not only will we have ScubaFool's cornbread with boiled peanuts but a HUGE helping of H2Andy's spaghetti ala reel. No one will go hungry.

BTW:What time are meeting?

I can get there as early as you want me, they open at 8 dont they? I am good to get there anytime after that.

So do you all want to get some BBQ stuff together, i can provide whatever good stuff is needed as my share.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom