7/02- Friday PM and 7/03-Saturday Am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing wrong with dreams, who knows, maybe you will be able to join us and dive your face off!

I'm keeping my peepers open on this thread.
IE. When, where... in case I can join in.
No promises... and if I can make it... maybe people will be glad I joined in?

Right now, I'm inclined to skip the Friday twilight dive and hit the Saturday Am dive if possible.

Diving the Blue Heron Bridge Thursday night was awesome.

Scuba_Jenny:
Nothing wrong with dreams, who knows, maybe you will be able to join us and dive your face off!

SmokeAire:
Are you going to join us?
At least think of it as redemption for standing me up for lunch.:eyebrow:

Chuck
Or maybe not.

Jenny how's it going, I don't think I'll be making the dive tonite. Bummer! Will be in Miami and won't be back in time for diving. Plus, Rick says he's got a bad feeling about tonight's dive??? Male intuition???? who knew!

I'm probably not going to be able to get out this evening, either, but I'll be at the Jacks bright and early tomorrow. Are we still trying to get underwater by 0800?

I thought we were meeting at 8am, not under the sea by that time. Am I wrong?

My mistake. Meet at 0800, underwater no later than 0830. It's in one of the early posts.

Thanks, Rebecca.

-G

...for tonight, with Melissa in tow for her first twilight/night dive. We should hit the beach around 7:00pm?

Marc

scbababe:
Plus, Rick says he's got a bad feeling about tonight's dive??? Male intuition???? who knew!
Of course, did you ever doubt it honey? I rubbed off from you. :D

I'd say hitting the water round 8pm. It is still light enough out for the newbies (and me :D) then the dark might not be so intimidating....Looks to be a glorious evening out! See ya all there!

Saturday. Hit the water by 8:30. Meet at the farthest parking spaces north that you can find at Dania Beach.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom