7/02- Friday PM and 7/03-Saturday Am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Newest List Updates;
Friday night at HIbiscus.
Me
SmokeAire
Redheadedstepchild??
Angie
Grier?

Saturday morning- the jacks from Dania Beach 8:00 show, north end of Dania Beach parking lot. Hit the water no later than 8:30
Me
SmokeAire
Joeamit
Waterbabie and Chris
Anybody else??

Only question, what is the consenses on Friday night? A true night dive, or twilight diving? For me hitting the water about 7:45 would be good, some daylight, but soon dark- the best of both worlds, and good for those that haven't done a night dive, or might be a bit squeemish doing one..
dxxxiii - you interested in a night dive or Sat morning?
Fll Diver- you joining us?
MikeJacobs?
Marvel?
Joe?
Sage?

I'm still working on being free for Friday night, but I'll be on the beach Saturday morning, barring a cave in of all the moving totes that I'm unpacking every evening. Between work on the house and work work, this week has suddenly turned very, very busy...

Grier I feel for you, it sucks to move and try to keep a full time job going and fit in your activities to keep you sane! But I'm sure you're glad to have the family here now to keep you company!

Ditto that glad to see your family is finally here. Now when do we get to meet them??

*don't forget to change your location! LOL

Are you going to join us?
At least think of it as redemption for standing me up for lunch.:eyebrow:

Chuck

Scuba_Jenny:
Ditto that glad to see your family is finally here. Now when do we get to meet them??

*don't forget to change your location! LOL

yeah! Iwant to meet the incredible woman who puts up with "The Mothball Guy"...... :wink:

I'm in for Friday night at my house! What time again?

I am all for twilight dive. As I write this at 8Pm, I am thinking this is a bout the time we should be hitting the water. I will be there earlier of course cause I am leaving straight from work, however hanging at the beach for an hour or two really is not that big of a deal for me! Maybe I will bring some munchies or something...
Grier, Angie, coming?
so far its Chuck, me and Marvel, am I missing anybody?

Yeah buddy, you will be missed. Maybe next time, eh?

I sure hope so. I am trying to figure out a way to make it for the So Cal diver's visit, which would would be WAY cool, as Mo2vation would say (I think). Looks rather doubtful, but it's alright to dream, right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom