7/02- Friday PM and 7/03-Saturday Am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
So who's up for what dives?
Friday night at HIbiscus.
Me
SmokeAire
Redheadedstepchild??
Angie?
Grier?

Saturday morning- the jacks from Dania Beach
Me
SmokeAire
Anybody else??

I'm kinda thinking of going to Blue Heron Friday night with these folks. You up for a little drive?

That way I can do Hibiscus on Saturday satisfying both my need to dive and the rest of the family's need to get a bit of beach time in. :D

Marc

I'm going to see if I can make the Friday evening dive and/or Saturday morning. As you might guess, I'm living in cardboard box city right now, so I've had to cut back a bit this week...

Ummm Marc, that is THURSDAY night. I am planning Friday night. Also, the plan is to do Hibiscus Friday night not Saturday...confused yet??:D

Scuba_Jenny:
Ummm Marc, that is THURSDAY night. I am planning Friday night. Also, the plan is to do Hibiscus Friday night not Saturday...confused yet??:D

My brain hurts. Obviously I'm confused.

Nevermind.

I'll get back to you...

FLL Diver:
My brain hurts. Obviously I'm confused.

Nevermind.

I'll get back to you...

Welcome to my world, buddy...

GrierHPharmD:
Welcome to my world, buddy...

Hey Grier, I've been trying to send you a PM, It says that your mailbox is full.

Well, I'll clear that out immediately!!!

C'mon... don't be cruel...
Really, I can't take the heat all day AND all night, too!
:nope: Note me! tee hee...

I'm the wicked witch of the west... "and I'm melting....."
(Or something like that from Wizard of Oz.)

I might be up for a marshmallow roast. or turkey dog roast.
but can't think of anyplace beachside that allows campfires.

scbababe:
Although I don't do "the woods". I would definitely do a beach dive-camp-out. (as long as there is a cool place for my lip-stick, :dazzler1: (lol).

What is all the fuss about! it's only a weekend on the beach! maybe not this 7/4 wk-end, but 2 days & 1 night of diving & camping shouldn't be so bad, sounds GREAT to me! ...

C'mon Trish, you're in real-estate don't tell me you can't take the heat! Think of it as a personal challenge.. You can do it!!

For the whimps complaining about room service and AC accomodations, those are the ones that usually have the most fun... Didn't you guys ever go to summer camp as children? gosh! (never mind, I don't want to know!)

I have a sight in mind for such an event and will post a thread for it. :wink:

Sure, I, too, suffered through summer camp.
I swear there was this one HUGE mosquito :redbite: ... that said to it's mate... "honey, shall we eat her here? or take her home first?". Lucky for me... I had RAID!!!! (oops that is roachkiller!) ... er ... well... it was something like that! SERIOUSLY!

FLL Diver:
Yeah - but I didn't live in Florida when I went to camp. I didn't have to worry about dying from heat stroke, I just had to carry a baseball bat to fend off the sparrow sized mosquitos. :D

Marc

I'll know more about my dive schedule probably at last minute (night before) due to erratic work schedule.
I won't do all the dives available to me:
July 1st - night dive Blue Heron bridge
July 2nd - Fri night dive at LBS/Hibiscus
July 3rd - Sat am dive at Hollywood Jax
July 4th - boat dive with Margie!?
I'LL STAY IN TOUCH scuba jenny
I'd rather not see you dive alone.
Buddy system is a good thing!

Scuba_Jenny:
So who's up for what dives?
Friday night at HIbiscus.
Me