7/02- Friday PM and 7/03-Saturday Am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGSAGE136:
I would show you my bite scars but I've met the defender of your chastity, and he seems quite capable of rendering me into ropa vieja!

(lol)... Regarding those bite scars??, were they mosquito bites or moskita bites? what brand of repellant did you use? :11:

When camping or diving at the keys or at the beach down here, try this brand it's water proof !.. repell-a-ho!, (a wife that dives.) ...(lol)

I make sure my hubby never leaves home without it! :wink:

FLL Diver:
Yeah - but I didn't live in Florida when I went to camp. I didn't have to worry about dying from heat stroke, I just had to carry a baseball bat to fend off the sparrow sized mosquitos. :DMarc

Awww, C'mon you could do it!! Beach camping is great you wont be disapointed hot maybe, but not disappointed!

scbababe:
(When camping or diving at the keys or at the beach down here, try this brand it's water proof !.. repell-a-ho!, (a wife that dives.) ...(lol)

Yes, I've seen him apply it many times. And he always wears his welders glasses to keep from noticing any distractions on the beach...

scbababe:
(lol)... Regarding those bite scars??, were they mosquito bites or moskita bites? what brand of repellant did you use? :11:

When camping or diving at the keys or at the beach down here, try this brand it's water proof !.. repell-a-ho!, (a wife that dives.) ...(lol)

All I can say is .................

YOU GO GIRL!!! :wink:

Will be down from 30 June to 4 July staying at yankee trader. Will dive on Friday from Pro-Dive shop (or something like that) near Bahia Mar. Very new at this so interested in meeting some other divers.

GrierHPharmD:
Yes, I've seen him apply it many times. And he always wears his welders glasses to keep from noticing any distractions on the beach...

Looking! there's no problem with that! Notice, we all wear welders glasses, you know the sun and all! :dazzler1:

Lead the O' Dive Bwana

Chuck

Repel-a-ho! My dear one would like the recipe, just PM it to me, & I will make sure she never gets it. LOL

So who's up for what dives?
Friday night at HIbiscus.
Me
SmokeAire
Redheadedstepchild??
Angie?
Grier?

Saturday morning- the jacks from Dania Beach
Me
SmokeAire
Anybody else??

Scuba_Jenny:
So who's up for what dives?
Friday night at HIbiscus.
Me
SmokeAire
Redheadedstepchild??
Angie?
Grier?

Saturday morning- the jacks from Dania Beach
Me
SmokeAire
Anybody else??

Friday night sounds good, let me check with hubby tonite..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom