7/02- Friday PM and 7/03-Saturday Am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Weather looking good!
.FRIDAY...WINDS SOUTHEAST 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.
.SATURDAY...WINDS SOUTHEAST 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

Trish The Fish:
I might be up for a marshmallow roast. or turkey dog roast.but can't think of anyplace beachside that allows campfires.

That's where I come in, the camp out/ dive out, that I'm thinking about, will probably be in the Keys. There is a camp site that we saw on our last trip there, that's got everything, even elecrical thingies (lol) for our electrical gadgets...

There are lots of trees to keep you cool during the days and the beach breeze during the night! It's close to alot of the dive sites there, so it shoud be a fun thing. This of course would be for Sep or Nov. :dazzler1:

Jenny - Put Chris and I down for Saturday at Dania (Erojacks). Early right?

Scuba_Jenny:
Weather looking good!
.FRIDAY...WINDS SOUTHEAST 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.

Fri. night sounds good to me! Hope the weather holds...

yes, Rebecca early. I am looking at an 8am gathering.

Scuba_Jenny:
yes, Rebecca early. I am looking at an 8am gathering.
Jenny,
You can add my name to the list for Saturday morning dive.
( I don’t consider 8:00am early dive……I was looking forward for a sunrise dive)

Newest List Updates;
Friday night at HIbiscus.
Me
SmokeAire
Redheadedstepchild??
Angie
Grier?

Saturday morning- the jacks from Dania Beach 8:00 show, north end of Dania Beach parking lot. Hit the water no later than 8:30
Me
SmokeAire
Joeamit
Waterbabie and Chris
Anybody else??

Only question, what is the consenses on Friday night? A true night dive, or twilight diving? For me hitting the water about 7:45 would be good, some daylight, but soon dark- the best of both worlds, and good for those that haven't done a night dive, or might be a bit squeemish doing one..
dxxxiii - you interested in a night dive or Sat morning?
Fll Diver- you joining us?
MikeJacobs?
Marvel?
Joe?
Sage?

I'm diving this weekend. I'm just not sure what day (or night) yet. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Marc

Are you reserved for Pro Diver II (boat) on July 4th?

dxxxiii:
Will be down from 30 June to 4 July staying at yankee trader. Will dive on Friday from Pro-Dive shop (or something like that) near Bahia Mar. Very new at this so interested in meeting some other divers.

I'm much more inclined to do a camp out/dive out during our "winter" Dec,Jan,Feb. But I have NO camping gear. Never been much of a camper. But I'd eat the roasted marshmallows with you (and crash at the local motel with a/c).

I've been to that campground in Keys a long time ago. As far as campgrounds goes... well.. it's there... right on the beach.
Don't know about campfires or not?!

scbababe:
That's where I come in, the camp out/ dive out, that I'm thinking about, will probably be in the Keys. There is a camp site that we saw on our last trip there, that's got everything, even elecrical thingies (lol) for our electrical gadgets...

There are lots of trees to keep you cool during the days and the beach breeze during the night! It's close to alot of the dive sites there, so it shoud be a fun thing. This of course would be for Sep or Nov. :dazzler1:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom