7/02- Friday PM and 7/03-Saturday Am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
I'd say hitting the water round 8pm. It is still light enough out for the newbies (and me :D) then the dark might not be so intimidating....Looks to be a glorious evening out! See ya all there!

Saturday. Hit the water by 8:30. Meet at the farthest parking spaces north that you can find at Dania Beach.

OK!
I would love to meet you all and do a night dive....I like doing them without lights....but I don´t have tanks!
If someone pm ´s me please
Valentina :11:
thanks

Valentina:
OK!
I would love to meet you all and do a night dive....I like doing them without lights....but I don´t have tanks!
If someone pm ´s me please
Valentina :11:
thanks

Well get to the dive shop asap to rent one and meet us there! There's a shop at Oakland and A1A that's close to the site.

Lights might be an issue though. Pick one of those up while you're at the shop.

Marc

SmokeAire:
Are you going to join us?
At least think of it as redemption for standing me up for lunch.:eyebrow:

Chuck

Agghh!! I'm so sorry; didn't see this til today...been busy with work after being on vacation last week....figured to take this weekend off, as I'm (shockingly) a bit dived out, and need to address some non-diving stuff. 26 dives in 6 days.....nuts!!!

We'll catch each other eventually, promise!!

Hope everybody enjoys the weekend, the dives, and everything!!! Weather looks great!!

FLL Diver:
Well get to the dive shop asap to rent one and meet us there! There's a shop at Oakland and A1A that's close to the site.

Marc

I come from Miami so....traffic is killer now...
I guess Hibiscus ....are you going? I´ll pm my phone

valentina

FLL Diver:

Marc

Marc, how do I pm you my phone?
Valentina

Scuba_Jenny:
Saturday. Hit the water by 8:30. Meet at the farthest parking spaces north that you can find at Dania Beach.

Jenny,
For the newbie ……Please post direction to the place.

Hey Joe, its the same place we dove the last time...but the directions anyhow..
95 south to 595 east to US 1. South to Dania Beach Blvd. East, over the intercoastal, veer right to go to the Dania Pier. Go to end of parking lot. See ya at 8!

It was a pleasure to meet everyone last night! :dazzler1:
Sorry I didn't make it this morning....
Marvel, great dive buddy!

Hope to see everyone again in August!
Thanks!
Valentina...

KBeck:
Agghh!! I'm so sorry; didn't see this til today...been busy with work after being on vacation last week....figured to take this weekend off, as I'm (shockingly) a bit dived out, and need to address some non-diving stuff. 26 dives in 6 days.....nuts!!!

Hey girl... What vacation? Is that where you've been? you didn't tell us you were going on vacation! 26 dives in 6 days tell us, share your experiences with us, yes girl you could tell us. You sneak out on a diving vacation and not give us info.
Tell us , tell us, tell us... Even if it's just a little! :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom