6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Beach Bash! June 21, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iv'e got the wife working on a dish to pass. I'm more concerned about more important issues, like is it considered bad taste to eat fried turkey directly from my dive knife or use one of those knife/fork/plate combinations that seem to be all the rage in restaurants? If the winds cooperate, I will bring my yet to be named Zodiac. In exchange for some help getting it and it's various parts from the car to the beach, I can save people at least a one-way surface swim (when I'm not diving or stuffing my face) by taking them out and dumping them in the fossil bed area. My 11 month old daughter keeps pretending like it is too heavy for her to lift so she will be of no help at all. With only a 5HP motor, It's not fast or comfortable, but I am hoping it is my ticket to being popular amongst my peers.

Attachments

• zodiac1.jpg
    zodiac1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 43
Ahhh, the transformation is nearing completion on the Dive Mobile....

P10100015.jpg

Duno CT, I'm failing to see any real proof that the soccer wagon looks like a dive gear transportation device.
Well, the three divers, full gear and room to still stretch out last weekend would dissagree with you :D

I love the Zodiac! When are we going to break it in? Want to run it around the bay a little to snorkel the mangroves?

We may have have to break it in on the weekend of the beach bash. I like the mangrove idea but I'm tied up every weekend leading up to the cookout. Hopefully things will slow down a bit in July.

At first Mrs. fool did not wish to attend, as every year she and the Junior fool seem to end up the color of a ripe tomato. But then the Junior fool found out, and raised such a fuss that Mrs. fool started to waver. Now, she has tracked down a small collapsible gazebo, and we most likely will attend.

Jenny, will you PLEASE save me a spot on your dive card?

My friend, Fool, I would be honored to dive with you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom