6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

all right... wife did not want to cook so we bought a cold cut tray to bring.

WHAT No pumpkin dessert- My son will be heart broken!

I can not wait to meet everyone. I just finished and I have 6 filled to the rim Lasagna pans of Mexican casserole. You should hear the jokes I am getting from my kids about the beans and bubbles tomorrow.

Worried about the safety of the fish :bubble_fi aren't they sweet. :D

Looks like I will make it
What can I bring?

Glad you can make it John, with our #'s growing to 80+ and I suspect 100 is not out of the realm. Another box of chicken could not hurt.

Also Tracy or Colin we will be bringing another guest (Jim) and some beans and a watermelon when you update the list.

Also a friendly reminder SUNSCREEN and chairs.

We can't wait to see everyone.

Well I'm setting my alarm for work tomorrow..... pouting.....Everyone have fun and be safe!!

Glad you can make it John, with our #'s growing to 80+ and I suspect 100 is not out of the realm. Another box of chicken could not hurt.

Also Tracy or Colin we will be bringing another guest (Jim) and some beans and a watermelon when you update the list.

Also a friendly reminder SUNSCREEN and chairs.

We can't wait to see everyone.

Beans, beans the musical fruit.... Wait isn't Reef Raker bringing the musical fruit? :wink1::wink1: Thanks for helping btw Dennis - much appreciated and you're right chicken would be most excellent.

Well I'm setting my alarm for work tomorrow..... pouting.....Everyone have fun and be safe!!

Well, about time for me to get to bed as well. Missed my afternoon nap, and 5:30 am will be rolling in awfully early.

:rofl3: Dad has spoken so you all have to go to bed now:rofl3: Hey dad how many of your kids follow the rules:wink: and how many will sneak back up while your in bed?
My guess ALL:rofl3:

You guys have a great day of hunting teeth

:rofl3: yeah and everybody had there own tune that night :14: Maybe dad will go to bed and we can all sneak out and play in the dark:eyebrow:

Be careful he's still up just keep an eye on his light when it goes off will make our own plans:rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom