6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It Is Depressing, I Can't Find A Reasonable Flight Out For This. :( I Live So Far Right Now :( There Is Still Hope, But Not Much, My Fingers Are Cramping From Being Crossed So Long. I Think I Have To Give Up My Ticket Search :(

It Is Depressing, I Can't Find A Reasonable Flight Out For This. :( I Live So Far Right Now :( There Is Still Hope, But Not Much, My Fingers Are Cramping From Being Crossed So Long. I Think I Have To Give Up My Ticket Search :(
Hello? The word is "Research" The economy of the area is ripe for... (your reason here). I can be sure there is a market for... (your reason here). Even if it is found that the area is not ready for (your reason here), it was worth checking out due to the economy :14:

What was decided about doing burgers and dogs? I signed up for buns but if we are going to go the chicken route then I will bring something else.

You know what... Go ahead and bring dog buns. I think I am going to cook some dogs in my crockpot and bring those instead of chicken. Not that the adults can't have any but the kids usually like dogs better so.... Hopefully enough others bring chicken which is looking pretty good at this point. Along with all the sides - this is looking like a heck of a yummy meal. :) So let's say I grab three things of dogs and you get the buns to cover them? Sound good?

A 1/2 mile south sounds pretty close but it is almost a mile out due west from the shore. That would be quite a swim.

I do similar swims here on the East side. It usually takes about 50 minutes, depending on wind, waves, current, etc. It's not a big deal.

Thanks Jamie, I am back on the 9AM boat! Whoo HOOO!!!!!!

You know what... Go ahead and bring dog buns. I think I am going to cook some dogs in my crockpot and bring those instead of chicken. Not that the adults can't have any but the kids usually like dogs better so.... Hopefully enough others bring chicken which is looking pretty good at this point. Along with all the sides - this is looking like a heck of a yummy meal. :) So let's say I grab three things of dogs and you get the buns to cover them? Sound good?

Sounds good. I'll bring the buns for the weenies.

9am

Collin & Kris
Dennis & Roxanne
Brian & Shelly
Ben/polar bear

11am
Jenny and Sis
Brent parkway

1pm
Jenny

here's list so far I am sure lots more to come like reef rakers clan ?(Travis can come anytime as well as his sister has reserved diving with me I believe since Travis got to dive with me last time:D great young divers for

Travis and Sarah are both dying to go - so much so I had them slinging the tanks without any arguement:eyebrow:-

We have to be on the road by 2 for an evening engagement back in Bradenton and Tim is working Friday and Saturday night and will have to sleep sometime. I am hoping to get out to the boneyard on an early ride.

Well, looks as though I have an additional diver for the event.

His name is Richard. He & his 11 yr old son (also Richard) will be there
for some of that ScubaBoard fun these events are known for.

He at this time is a new OW dvr
and not yet a ScubaBoard member (Soon to be).
So, He doesn't as of yet have a means to post here.

Also he can't read this either ,so I told him
the new guys have to carry everybody
else's gear before they can get their's. LMAO

Also,If there is still a space on the 9am boat out to the Boneyard,
It would be helpful as him being a newbie and all. Thanks

Genious.... Pure, genious... :rofl3:

After all, somebody's gonna have to drag my azz down to the beach! Who better than the rookie? Although lucky for him, I won't need anybody to sherpa any dive gear. Oh, wait a minute though, I did promise to bring tanks for Shelli. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom