6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Lady! I am sitting here with my darling spouse right now. She says Hello!

Anyway, it is looking as if we are going to have to back out of the Venice trip. We got an offer on our house today and, if it goes to contract, we have to be out of it by 03 Aug!

So, instead of diving, I will be packing and moving that weekend.
Excuse my language (or filter it)... SLACKER!:D You can always move out easily... it's the moving in that requires tact and style...

Hey Lady! I am sitting here with my darling spouse right now. She says Hello!

Anyway, it is looking as if we are going to have to back out of the Venice trip. We got an offer on our house today and, if it goes to contract, we have to be out of it by 03 Aug!

So, instead of diving, I will be packing and moving that weekend.

Where the heck you moving to now? :confused:

at Bullas's request, I have made a list of attendees as I see it now. I've noted how many and what they are bringing. If I have left you off, please let me know. Also, if you are bringing something let me know that as well so's I can update the list. Colin, do you really want to do BBQ. Just wondering as I know you have to leave early.

Attendees:

Cbulla clan (6) –
Krawdaddy (3)
CoolTech (1)
Kbeck? (1)
Lil’ Castaway (1) – A variety and several LARGE bags of chips
DV4Fun (1)
Reef Raker (5) – Nacho Casserole and Potato Salad
ScubaJenny and the newly minted diver Hermit Crab – Carmel Corn and cookies
SharkBaite and guests (3) –
ScubaIvan (1)
Bdrannik (1)
DeepSeaExplorer
Truck1 + son (2)
BlondeAmbition (1)
CardZard and Roxanne (2)
MichelleA + 1 (2)
Sadie199 + Hubby (2)
MissDirected (1)
LilSis (1)

at Bullas's request, I have made a list of attendees as I see it now. I've noted how many and what they are bringing. If I have left you off, please let me know. Also, if you are bringing something let me know that as well so's I can update the list. Colin, do you really want to do BBQ. Just wondering as I know you have to leave early.

Attendees:

Cbulla clan (6) –
Krawdaddy (3)
CoolTech (1)
Kbeck? (1)
DV4Fun (1)
ScubaIvan (1)
Bdrannik (1)
DeepSeaExplorer
Truck1 + son (2)
BlondeAmbition (1)
CardZard and Roxanne (2)
MichelleA + 1 (2)
Sadie199 + Hubby (2)
MissDirected (1)
LilSis (1)
Well, I am bring Adam/RockStar at this time as the guest... a case of water and a case of soda (likey Diet Coke...). I believe Krista is coming... I don't know if she is bringing a guest, or not... :D

***Attendees*****​

Cbulla clan (6) –
Krawdaddy (3)
CoolTech + RawkStar (2) - Case of ice cold water and a case of Diet Coke
Kbeck? (1)
DV4Fun (1)
ScubaIvan (1)
Bdrannik (1)
DeepSeaExplorer
Truck1 + son (2)
BlondeAmbition (1)
CardZard and Roxanne (2)
MichelleA + 1 (2)
Sadie199 + Hubby (2)
MissDirected (1)
LilSis (1)

Excuse my language (or filter it)... SLACKER!:D You can always move out easily... it's the moving in that requires tact and style...

Nice! Actually, it has been my expirience that the worst part is cleaning up the mess after it is all over with. :eyebrow:

:no Get your mind out of the gutter, I was talking about boxes, packing paper and bubble wrap!

Where the heck you moving to now? :confused:

It's a tactical move. I am getting orders to move in a year, but there are also 1399 other people leaving at the same time (down-sizing sux). In an already depressed market, I chose to try to sell early to reduce my competition. (It seems to have worked). So, we are going from happy home-owners to renters for the next year. Once the orders come down, we think it will be the UK, Germany or Italy. (gotta get a dry-suit)!

It's a tactical move. I am getting orders to move in a year, but there are also 1399 other people leaving at the same time (down-sizing sux). In an already depressed market, I chose to try to sell early to reduce my competition. (It seems to have worked). So, we are going from happy home-owners to renters for the next year. Once the orders come down, we think it will be the UK, Germany or Italy. (gotta get a dry-suit)!

Good thinking. If it is Italy, can I come visit :D:D I have already been to the UK many, many times so that is no good but Italy - Wow!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom