6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, this is shaping up to be a WONDERFUL event! I've ordered more teeth in for all of us to find!

:yelclap: Brian - see you and Shelli there. :)

DiveDiveDiveCFL, This brings turkey count up to four (Card, Jenny, Truck, And Brew) :bounce2:

I can't imagine needing more than 4 birds... especially with all of the additional goodies coming.

We can cook in stages so we have a good flow of food being laid out.

I suggest containers for leftovers... I LOVE leftovers!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm

I definitely will. I dont see any changes but I have been wrong before. At which point watch for the atomic cloud somewhere in the neighborhood.

I'll put HAZMAT on standby...lol!

I LOVE leftovers!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm
This is SO true. BYOC (Bring Your Own Containers).

Let's not forget that we all should be bringing those cans from our pantry. There are less fortunate who need our help.

Do we have someone designated for this task yet? Are we having them meet us at the site? Did we call the local paper to encourage others to do so?

Leftover containers.. good idea! mmmm...
Add some carmel corn to the list. I will make a batch of it..mmm maybe two. One for the Bullas since I am staying there a couple days, and one for SB party! Whoo hoo!

Well, I can finally say I wont have work related issues so I will be there. I am currently working on getting several other divers committed to going too.
You can add Robin and myself to the list. I will update you as to who else will be coming as I find out.
What do you need me to bring? Is there any special need that I can help with?

For those who have never come to one of our shindigs... here is what to bring

Full Scuba Gear.
Dive flag (one per diver)
Mesh bag for collecting teeth.

There is no need for a sieve or other tools. You will find teeth (and plenty of them) on the ocean floor without having to disturb. Just go very slowly and look for angles and triangles in the sand.

Last year there were a few of us that came up with hundreds of teeth. With the new location, this should be WAY fun.

Well I am back and it looks like Me and my clan and a couple of friends will be able to make it, not sure on getting wet but willing to cleanup. put me down for
Reef Raker + 5.

I am thinking some fruit & veggie trays
I do not think I have seen anyone with those if I have missed them let me know and I will come up with something else.

See everyone there!:blinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom