6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dennis, I mean hey neighbor, are you heading over there?

I'm heading over there but I don't know when, I think I'm going to help rewire a boat over there on friday.

Aren't you a little "short" for that??? :D

It's the electricians with the big eyes and frizzy hair you have to watch out for.

I'm heading over there but I don't know when, I think I'm going to help rewire a boat over there on friday.
Okey dokey, SEA ya there! :wink:

Anyone else near Dania/Hollywood/Aventura/SE Fort Lauderdale, if you want to catch a ride over and back on Saturday, let me know. I'm taking my lil' Miata over, so I have room for one. If a few people want to go over together, if you'll drive I'll contribute for gas/tolls.

I'm leaving my driveway at 7 a.m., returning in the evening. Wanna ride? PM me.

It's the electricians with the big eyes and frizzy hair you have to watch out for.
It's probably why Cardzard switched to doing inspections!!! :D

Deb, if these two fireman, Truck & DiveDive, catch something on fire, I can guarantee you I will have the video rolling and sending it to every local news station around :rofl3::popcorn: Top that pic with seagull feathers lying about and.... I just hope the guys look good for the camera. :wink:
They might even make the Newsletter. :D

Or even the podcast! :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom