6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deb, if these two fireman, Truck & DiveDive, catch something on fire, I can guarantee you I will have the video rolling and sending it to every local news station around :rofl3::popcorn: Top that pic with seagull feathers lying about and.... I just hope the guys look good for the camera. :wink:

Just make sure you get my good side.:rofl3:

Thought about it, but cant.My other half gets off work at 7 am that morn.And we would still have to get her daughter and my son before we go down there.

I'm heading over there but I don't know when, I think I'm going to help rewire a boat over there on friday.

The boat is ready and the house is 100% open to crash at!!

Hey, so the Gulf is already chilly at 67 degrees. Unless I find something more than the lil 3/2 shorty I have, I'm not willing to get the little bout of mild hypothermia like I did before. I dont mind not diving.. haven't had many this year anyway.. anyone got a short fat guy suit :D

The boat is ready and the house is 100% open to crash at!!

Hey, so the Gulf is already chilly at 67 degrees. Unless I find something more than the lil 3/2 shorty I have, I'm not willing to get the little bout of mild hypothermia like I did before. I dont mind not diving.. haven't had many this year anyway.. anyone got a short fat guy suit :D
8390t.jpg
??

Or this one? :D
6771.jpg

Just a suggestion:
Because this is also going to be a "Coastal Cleanup" as well as Turkey Fry, can we organize a first prize for the most trash collected?
With a prize for the most trash collected we will get much better participation.
A cash prize could be raised by donations, or possibly a LDS could donate some other scuba related prize.
I will start it off with the first $20.00 for the "Most Trash Collected" by an individual.
(This WILL NOT include OUR own trash) Can anybody add to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom