6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moose is staying in a motel the night before... anyone else thinking of that?

We're heading down to Port Charlotte on Friday night. The in-laws have an empty/furnished condo which will be a much shorter drive than Clermont.

Anyone going to be on the beach early? I'd like to get there early so I can park my truck close by since I have so much to unload.

Which reminds me... don't buy ice... I'll empty the ice machine at the station into a couple of coolers... it should be plenty of ice for us...

I'm not sure of the exact location. I looked on Google Maps... are we going to the area (looks like several pavillions) just south of Sharky's?? Kind of the sothwest corner of Sharky's parking lot?

I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks. I'll check in Friday, before heading down.

Any last minute emergencies (or not)... my cell is 40SEVEN 5NINE2 5ZERO72.

I just found out I won't be able to make this event. Since I agreed to bring drinks I feel bad about it. If there is anyone going who's in the Brandon area I'll be more than willing to meet up with them this week and give them the drinks to take.

Hope you guys have fun.

We're heading down to Port Charlotte on Friday night. The in-laws have an empty/furnished condo which will be a much shorter drive than Clermont.

Anyone going to be on the beach early? I'd like to get there early so I can park my truck close by since I have so much to unload.

Which reminds me... don't buy ice... I'll empty the ice machine at the station into a couple of coolers... it should be plenty of ice for us...

I'm not sure of the exact location. I looked on Google Maps... are we going to the area (looks like several pavillions) just south of Sharky's?? Kind of the sothwest corner of Sharky's parking lot?

I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks. I'll check in Friday, before heading down.

Any last minute emergencies (or not)... my cell is 40SEVEN 5NINE2 5ZERO72.

Yes I believe that is the spot. Here is what I was told:

A couple of notes on our permit:
Site South of last dune walk-over @ Sharky's Restaurant - south of pier
Use of 2-pole shelters at walkover for fryers (not permitted on beach)
10x20 Tent
No glass, no alcohol
**This is a clean-up so please while collecting your treasure - pick up any trash, line, etc. you find on your dive
Clean-up and luncheon debris may be disposed of in dumpster at S. Broahard Beach, just south of event site on Harbor Drive.
Pack In/Pack Out - Leave no trace

The ScubaQuest fellas will be there at 7:30 to start setting up the tent and such. I'm shooting for about 8 myself.

Hansonian - no worries. :)

Does she know that?? :D :D
Looking forward to meeting her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom