6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent a PM about donating too, and didn't hear back yet.

I posted this elsewhere but if anyone lives in the Dania/Hollywood area and would like to ride over with me and share gas/tolls, PM me, I plan to leave my driveway at 7 a.m. and arrive approximately 10 a.m. We are going in the Miata, top down, wind in your hair, bugs in your teeth. :D

:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

I'm glad you're excited MissD. You have done an awesome job organizing this!!:D

Miss D and company - Please count 2 more, myself and Jayde323 in for the festivities. We're looking forward to meeting so new folks!

If there are any last minute needs please let us know, otherwise I'll let her pipe in with what we can bring.

Earlier on I saw a few post about people interested in yaks, I will toss ours on the truck if anyone wants to try. We also have some little wheels that will get them (or yours) to the water without having to carry them. If nothing else they are great to anchor off the beach a bit - as the boaters seem to see them. Anyone who have gone down in that area knows that many of the boats ignore the dive flags....

We are local and can bring what is needed. Just send myself or Goindrinkn a PM. If there is a need, we have a few coolers and folding tables we can bring, just let us know. I insist on bringing my marshmallow pineapple salad. I can't eat turket without it. :D Please let us know what is needed!

We look forward to meeting everyone!

Jayde, I have an idea, there are always some people who forget to bring a folding chair...if you have any extras, maybe you could bring those?

Sorry I don't respond faster... I only get to get on the board every few days.

Your responses for donations to the oil fund are greatly appreciated.

I will pick up all of the oil this week and if anyone wants to donate... they can do that at the beach.

I am sure it will be easier that way.

I see 2 birds on the list so far, and the list is still growing.

I have 2 friers and Truck1 has his. We can put 3 birds down at a time. If the crowd grows, We may need another bird or two.

Scott

As it stands right now, I am able to make the event so we will have a 3rd fryer with oil. Blondeambition and I willl bring a extra turkey also.( In the unlikely event we cant make it, I will be more than happy to supply the name and address of the reason why.)

Glad to here you'll make it. Keep me in mind if things change.

Make that 2 more... Myself (Brian) and my wife (Shelli). We'll bring a turkey ready for the fryer and the sweetest sweet potato concoction you will ever taste this side of the Florida State line! Looking forward to it.

Make that 2 more... Myself (Brian) and my wife (Shelli). We'll bring a turkey ready for the fryer and the sweetest sweet potato concoction you will ever taste this side of the Florida State line! Looking forward to it.

:yelclap: Brian - see you and Shelli there. :)

DiveDiveDiveCFL, This brings turkey count up to four (Card, Jenny, Truck, And Brew) :bounce2:

maybe . . .have to work Logistics out though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom