6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in, plus possibly 3 more.

R - you had me add you a while back :) check first post. This is what I have:msscuba & Hubby: deviled eggs and potato salad

Please if you find you are not going to make it, let me know in advance so that I can get someone else to cover your items. Once you know for sure you have others coming let me know and I will add them to the list/count.

hey MissD - put me on the list as well...open for suggestions as to what to bring (as long as it can be purchased from publix !) or a donation ...

hey MissD - put me on the list as well...open for suggestions as to what to bring (as long as it can be purchased from publix !) or a donation ...

Consider yourself added. :) And $12 bucks to divedive would be perfect!

Just noticed the name of this thread includes "clean up." MissD, please explain. Thanks.

Just noticed the name of this thread includes "clean up." MissD, please explain. Thanks.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/3941016-post101.html

<snip>Additionally, AnnMarie (county contact) has asked we do a bit of a clean-up. Typically an event of this type can be expensive and the county charges by the hour. However, if we are willing to pick up any junk we see on our dives, and be stewards of the sea, this fee is waived. A win-win. Personally I, like many of you, am always picking up stuff anywhoozle. :)

EKremer & FossilBabe, based on divedivedivecfl post (137), how about donating $12 each to be given to him for oil? :) Actually DebbyDiver do you want to do that as well instead of chips and stuff?

I would be happy to bring some cash :)

Miss D and company - Please count 2 more, myself and Jayde323 in for the festivities. We're looking forward to meeting so new folks!

If there are any last minute needs please let us know, otherwise I'll let her pipe in with what we can bring.

Earlier on I saw a few post about people interested in yaks, I will toss ours on the truck if anyone wants to try. We also have some little wheels that will get them (or yours) to the water without having to carry them. If nothing else they are great to anchor off the beach a bit - as the boaters seem to see them. Anyone who have gone down in that area knows that many of the boats ignore the dive flags....

I would be happy to bring some cash :)

Perfect. I think we are done with that now.

I'm really getting excited about this. :bounce2:

Goindrinkn - adding you now.

48 and counting :yeahbaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom