6/27/09 7th Annual Venice Beach and Birthday Dive Bash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Obxdiveguy and I are hoping to be there. There is a slight chance he may have to work so we can't committ 100%. Hopefully we'll know for sure in a few days. Is there anything that we should bring???

Thanks for giving me a call, Joyce! Haven't been on SB in a while & so I did not know about this. SB's been blocked by my company... :shakehead:

Another friend or two of mine may show up too- non-SB members (yes, they really DO exist!)

Nancy and I will be attending.

Krista, do you need need more contributions for the sandwiches?

Whoo hoo!!!! Be nice seein' ya'll!

So what is our head count now? So I know how many mini piggies I have to wrap up. They just so hard to hold still and get them blankets on. I know my group is 4 now.

I will do a head count today.

My son, Dakota, has his 12th birthday the following Monday, the 29th. We are not yet certified (or recertified, in my case) but plan on attending just to meet some of the other posters. If there is anything specific we're short, let me know and I'd be happy to contribute.

I also had a thought as well for the newbie's out there. This is a great time to bring those fossils that you dont know what they are!!!! I'm sure that many of the old fossils members:rofl3: can help id. If you need me I will be there after everyone is done diving the bone yard with CAPT JAMIE , DM BOBBIE,AND THE ARISTAKAT Look for us and save us some food. Any volunteers that want to float a cooler to us between dives? :rofl3:

say, does anybody have a long-range forecast as to what the surf is gonna be in Venice on Saturday?

So what is our head count now? So I know how many mini piggies I have to wrap up. They just so hard to hold still and get them blankets on. I know my group is 4 now.

Is your group including me :D I'll be up there around 7ish 'cause I have to leave no later than noon. I need a dive buddy can I hang with you, what time are you planning on being there??? I think I still remeber my old spots :wink:

I'll bring some line and clips to make buddy lines so we don't get seperated:shocked2:

Since I'm coming up to dive and dash I'll just throw some $$$ in the jar for the sandwiches.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom