5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm, well I don't know what plans are for me this Thanksgiving yet but this won't be all that far, and it sounds like a heck of a time! I shall start making inquiries!

I added a calander link with a sign up roster on the date reserved.

As soon as I'm done moving all the big stuff to the new house, I'll be taking a few tanks with me to VB and taking a day to just dive different spots.. good thing its still SPEEDO weather!

Diversolo, are you missing a Home Depot Cooler? I have it, and will bring it for you.

Yeah that's mine. I had to leave suddenly from the last VB gathering and forgot it. I meant to get it from David at the Mega dive, but couldn't make it there. Thanks for grabbing it for me.

My Bro-in-Law will be in town on leave from the Army with his wife and daughter, so with my wife and kids, that will be as many as 10, maybe 11 if we bring the nanny along to help keep the little animals corralled. I'll be bringing my usual broccoli-raisin-peanut-onion salad along with some hotdog and hamburger buns, cold drinks, and a cooler full of drinking water. I also have one of those 10x10 quick shade canopies I'll bring and If I can locate all the parts of my turkey frier, I'll bring that too. I'll post in a couple days if I can find it and bring it. Do we need more turkeys, or is that covered?

I'll be bringing my usual broccoli-raisin-peanut-onion salad.

OH NO! :11: I can't make this event because of my wee doggy and now I'm going to miss your salad? Any chance that you would e-mail or PM the recipe to me?

I will attend ,don't have fare to go.

Becky your going to make it also?

Well if I can get someone in my place over Thanksgiving and they stay the weekend also, I just might be able to make it. Do I have a place to stay? And you know me I can make it to the 190 thing but after that I'll need help again, sucks to be soooo challenged this late in life:rofl3: If I make it I can bring a turkey to fry.

dont know about he condo yet but you can stay at my house I will ask about the condo after my mom get back from New York

OH I don't care where I sleep, as long as it's warm in the house. I know I have to wear longjohns with footies that time of year up there or I will freeze to death. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom